UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok people just getting the last bits n' bobs for my first cycle...

Just the HCG to go... it will look like this please let me know what you think and CRIT if you feel the need...

WK 1 - 4, TBOL 50mg ED (Pro chem)

WK 1 -12, TEST E 500mg (split 2 shots EW)

WK 13 - 16, TBOL 50mg ED PRO Chem)

WK 13 - 15, HCG 250iu Every Three Days

WK 16 - 18, TAMOXIFEN (BD) 40mg

WK 18 - 20, TAMOXIFEN (BD) 20ng

What do you think? need to get feedback asap...

G

·
All JMO.

I would get some clomid in with the nolva.

Up the hcg to 500iu every other day.

You could run the test a bit longer as test e needs 14 days to clear not 28.

You could do shots all on one day i get better results this way as do a few other guys.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I agree with Con.

But I would run Prop to bridge the gap between last shot and PCT. If you are going to run with Tbol i would do so for 4 weeks, so start on week 10 and finish 1 day before PCT, which is 12/14 days after last shot of Test E.

Are you running any AI's with the cycle mate?

For PCT i would run:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Nolva: 40/20/20/20

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sylar said:
I agree with Con.

But I would run Prop to bridge the gap between last shot and PCT. If you are going to run with Tbol i would do so for 4 weeks, so start on week 10 and finish 1 day before PCT, which is 12/14 days after last shot of Test E.

Are you running any AI's with the cycle mate?

For PCT i would run:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Nolva: 40/20/20/20
OK sounds good... I have some clomid on hand and can run it as part of PCT... I have proviron for use throughout my cycle will that be ok? Have the TAMOXIFEN on hand also for GYNO probs...

Will stick with TBOL to bridge as I have it on the shelf ready... will run it for a bit longer...

anymore feedback from the old pro's would be nice aslo...

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

WK 12 - 14, TBOL 50mg ED PRO Chem)

PCT

WK 16 - 4weeks, TAMOXIFEN (BD) - 40/20/20/20

WK 16 - 4weeks, CLOMID - 100/50/50/50

is this better?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jasper said:

WK 12 - 14, TBOL 50mg ED PRO Chem)

PCT

WK 16 - 4weeks, TAMOXIFEN (BD) - 40/20/20/20

WK 16 - 4weeks, CLOMID - 100/50/50/50

is this better?
No. You are still leaving it 4 weeks to start PCT. I don't see no point running Tbol for just 2 weeks on it's own, you will be better off running Prop for the 2 weeks after last shot of Test E, or TBol from weeks 10-14 IMO. - Then start PCT on WEEK 14

I don't think there's much point running HCG either at that dose so late in the cycle.

PS. No need to split Test E into 2 jabs p/w, the only thing you will gain by that is extra scar tissue.

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sylar said:
No. You are still leaving it 4 weeks to start PCT. I don't see no point running Tbol for just 2 weeks on it's own, you will be better off running Prop for the 2 weeks after last shot of Test E, or TBol from weeks 10-14 IMO. - Then start PCT on WEEK 14

I don't think there's much point running HCG either at that dose so late in the cycle.

PS. No need to split Test E into 2 jabs p/w, the only thing you will gain by that is extra scar tissue.
OK i nget what you are saying...

as for the hcg then I dont want to be jabbing all the time as its my first cycle... is there a way of not going through this... please advise...

+ do you think you can type out the cycle as it should be as I just want to get it right...

thanks

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts

WK 1 - 12, TEST E 500mg (split 2 shots EW)

WK 10 - 14, TBOL 50mg ED (Pro Chem)

WK 12 - 14, HCG 500iu EOD

PCT

WK 14 - 17, TAMOXIFEN (BD) - 40/20/20/20 and CLOMID - 100/50/50/50

There you go mate wrote down for you.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Jasper said:

as for the hcg then I dont want to be jabbing all the time as its my first cycle... is there a way of not going through this... please advise...

+ do you think you can type out the cycle as it should be as I just want to get it right...

thanks
Right mate only just read your last post. Personally i would just run enanthate @ 500mg ew for 10-12 weeks then start PCT 2 weeks after last jab. You might be ok without HCG on a first cycle and just run nolva and clomid. If you do decide to run HCG jab it sub q doesnt hurt at all mate and is over in seconds.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jasper said:

thanks
What's your stats mate?

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
33yrs 5.8" 12st 4lb been trainging for years... have good diet and hard training... think its time to go for AAS...

I understand that it would be best to run HCG throughout but am kind of worried about mixing it into slin pins with the water and all that... any ideas?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jasper said:
33yrs 5.8" 12st 4lb been trainging for years... have good diet and hard training... think its time to go for AAS...

I understand that it would be best to run HCG throughout but am kind of worried about mixing it into slin pins with the water and all that... any ideas?
If you're diet/training is spot on, i would run with this for a first cycle:

Weeks 1: 1000mg Test E (Front Loaded - 2x 500mg shots

Weeks 2-12: Test E 500mg (1 Shot p/w)

Weeks 1-14: .5mg Arimidex E3D (Up to EOD if needed)

Weeks 10-14: Tbol 50mg ED

PCT: (14 days after last shot of Test E / 24 Hours after last tab of Tbol)

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva

Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Week 4: 50 mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

If diet/training is spot on, you should make some very nice gains with that cycle.

I think you would be OK without HCG mate. If needed, you could always run it EOD with 8x 1000iu shots in total at the start of PCT.

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sylar said:

If diet/training is spot on, you should make some very nice gains with that cycle.

I think you would be OK without HCG mate. If needed, you could always run it EOD with 8x 1000iu shots in total at the start of PCT.
I will look into this as it seeems spot on... What typ of keepable gains do you think I will get... also do you think I should run some proviron as I have some to hand?

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sylar said:

p.s. If I do feel the need to run the HCG what would my cycle look like?

sorry about all this i think I must be having a blond day,,,

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jasper said:
I will look into this as it seeems spot on... What typ of keepable gains do you think I will get... also do you think I should run some proviron as I have some to hand?
I don't think there's any need for proviron tbh mate. I would just run Adex at .5mg E3D to keep gyno/bloat at bay.

As for what percentage of the clean gains you'll keep, that's all down to you mate. If everything is spot on, i'd expect to keep at least 85%, maybe more..

Jasper said:
p.s. If I do feel the need to run the HCG what would my cycle look like?
It's not really a heavy cycle mate, you're still fairly young. Just run it from day 1 of PCT EOD if you really need to, 8x 1000iu shots should be more than enough.

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sylar said:
I don't think there's any need for proviron tbh mate. I would just run Adex at .5mg E3D to keep gyno/bloat at bay.

As for what percentage of the clean gains you'll keep, that's all down to you mate. If everything is spot on, i'd expect to keep at least 85%, maybe more..

It's not really a heavy cycle mate, you're still fairly young. Just run it from day 1 of PCT EOD if you really need to, 8x 1000iu shots should be more than enough.
thanks for your help mate... I hope all goes well... just want to get everything spot on...

I am on around 50 uniliver liver tabs a day and feel very good for it... do you think I should stop this on cycle...

I also take 1 animal pak a day and a load of vits... any feedback on vits on cycle would be nice also... cant wait to start mate but I will wait as long as it takes to get it right... I intend to go to about 12st.11lb NATTY and then go for it... With the liver I am putting on around 2lb a week its good stuff...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.