UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always trained chest and triceps on the same day and back and biceps a few days after<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

im getting huge upper body gains from my chest and back but not so much on my arms?!?!<o:p></o:p>

Do you think im slightly over training my arms maybe...? I thought id chance my workout slightly...<o:p></o:p>

ive stated doing chest and biceps - Monday (mainly due to my tri's do feel burnt out slightly after chest)<o:p></o:p>

Legs - Tuesday<o:p></o:p>

Back - Thursday (with out bicep) <o:p></o:p>

Shoulder and triceps - Friday<o:p></o:p>

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Change your bicep routine around more than main muscle groups

Change your grip around often to

Blast the biceps with 21s every 4 weeks :thumbup1:

I only do 2 exersizes, 2 sets for biceps and the end of back and they grow

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts
IMO if a muscle is lagging behind then prioritise it - training chest then tris, or back then bis will always fatigue the arms during the chest/back exercises (deplete local phosphocreatine and ATP levels) without properly stimulating them (since the training is indirect) so when you come to hitting them afterwards you can't put as much into training them directly or stimulating them as well as you were able to hit your fresh chest and back.

So, to bring arms up I'd always say to train them seperately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.