UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iam 21 5ft,11 13st and thinking about starting my third cycle in a few weeks , i took my first cycle this time last year it was yellow lable sus 250 from thailand , i then took my second cycle in feb and it was apex alltest 350 got good resluts, ive been out of training for 5 months and just got back in to it 4 weeks and thinking for my 3rd cycle 50mg dbol 1 per day or the thailand dbol , which would be the better suit if any,,, cheers

·
www.proactivpersonaltrain ing.co.uk
346 Posts
would leave the gear for a while mate till you have been back training for a good few months. you will get some decent gains in that time if you have your training and diet nailed!

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
rambo08 said:
iam 21 5ft,11 13st and thinking about starting my third cycle in a few weeks , i took my first cycle this time last year it was yellow lable sus 250 from thailand , i then took my second cycle in feb and it was apex alltest 350 got good resluts, ive been out of training for 5 months and just got back in to it 4 weeks and thinking for my 3rd cycle 50mg dbol 1 per day or the thailand dbol , which would be the better suit if any,,, cheers
Dbols dbol, seems like your going backwards mate, two test cycles, then a dbol only cycle, why?

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
because of being out of traning for a while i though i would start back on the tablets just to give me that boost and get my strenght back,, could any of uses help me out with a good bulking up diet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.