UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a new Staffie this afternoon to go with the other 2 I've got, he's been ill treated by his previous owners, I've given him a go with my 2 and they love him to bits. He's 9 month old and needs some training, he doesn't mess in the house but the other people who had him let the cats p!ss all over him leaving him with sores. All the sores have been sorted out so he's ready to go.

He's brilliant with kids he spent the afternoon at my place on Sunday when the grandaughter was here, he wouldn't leave her side.

I'll post some pics later when he gets here.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
Nidge said:
Getting a new Staffie this afternoon to go with the other 2 I've got, he's been ill treated by his previous owners, I've given him a go with my 2 and they love him to bits. He's 9 month old and needs some training, he doesn't mess in the house but the other people who had him let the cats p!ss all over him leaving him with sores. All the sores have been sorted out so he's ready to go.

He's brilliant with kids he spent the afternoon at my place on Sunday when the grandaughter was here, he wouldn't leave her side.

I'll post some pics later when he gets here.
Good on you bud always nice to hear when some one makes them a better home and life :thumbup1:

·
should really cut :/
1,320 Posts
nice one mate , serious question but do u have a way of keeping the dog smell to a minimum in the house ( supposing thats where there kept) i have one staffie an was him regular but my house always seems to stink an i have the mrs massivly on my case now wanting to get rid of him :(

any advice would be appreciated

·
Getting HUGE!
1,602 Posts
Our lass has one from a home, lovely mannered thing. Like a baby. But has its spells when i wouldn't wanna have kids in the house with it has snapped at me before for messing about with the Gf wrestling on.. probably just media portrayed image. But i won't take the risk

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dantreadz85 said:
nice one mate , serious question but do u have a way of keeping the dog smell to a minimum in the house ( supposing thats where there kept) i have one staffie an was him regular but my house always seems to stink an i have the mrs massivly on my case now wanting to get rid of him :(

I use Odour kill mate, it's £5 for a gallon and lasts ages.

·
Gym Addict
418 Posts
Dantreadz85 said:

best thing to do is get rid of carpets and have wooden/tiled floors, leather sofa's instead of cloth and wash there bedding every week.... O and don't forget to give them a bath every now and again!

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
dannw said:
best thing to do is get rid of carpets and have wooden/tiled floors, leather sofa's instead of cloth and wash there bedding every week.... O and don't forget to give them a bath every now and again!
...alternatively get a different mrs :D

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
Aw man he is a wee beauty.

Not a dog expert here, never owned one, but want one in time. I'd love to get a couple of rescue staffies or similar... but RK is very nervous of them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't beleive all the bullsh1t you read in the papers - but if one of them loses it, chances are it could do a bit more damage than some other breeds - so can kinda see the point. But if was on my own def would.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
rs007 said:
Aw man he is a wee beauty.

Not a dog expert here, never owned one, but want one in time. I'd love to get a couple of rescue staffies or similar... but RK is very nervous of them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't beleive all the bullsh1t you read in the papers - but if one of them loses it, chances are it could do a bit more damage than some other breeds - so can kinda see the point. But if was on my own def would.
Time to make a decision then mate. Trade her in for a Staffy imo. They dont give you back chat, give you UNCONDITIONAL love and obey orders, you know it makes sense :thumb: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.