UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it you go over there and its BLATANT, yet over here the mere mention of it and trading standards are all over you like a rash ? Do they not have such laws over there ? Could you imagine if they tried to change things ? Just shows how much we are controlled over here IMO.

:beer:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Ian_Montrose said:
Have you heard the saying "follow the money"? I suspect you'll find there are a lot of establishment fingers in the black market pie over there.
I'd say this ^ if the government weren't on the take theres not a chance they would let you jab fake gear from chemists

·
Looking Freaky
921 Posts
Do you mean gear or clothes mate? AFAIK Turkey doesnt have trading standards laws so its not illegal at all to sell fake clothes etc! they make huge amounts of money off it (export and tourists) so I doubt the gov really wants to stop the trade!

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kaos_nw said:
Do you mean gear or clothes mate? AFAIK Turkey doesnt have trading standards laws so its not illegal at all to sell fake clothes etc! they make huge amounts of money off it (export and tourists) so I doubt the gov really wants to stop the trade!
Clothes l mean.

It just shows what a bunch of anal bastards we have running this country.

I know a fella who used someone's logo ( l think on E bay ) as genuine fake Armani's, may be wrong and he got stuck with a £110,000 FINE !!!

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
The best thing about it is, the so-called fakes could be made by the same factory using the same materials and the same workers.

Primarni AKA Primark were using a factory to make T shirts that sold for £1.99 in the UK. The same factory were making T shirts out of the same material and were on sale in designer clothes shops for £40.

I got some Firetrap jeans from Turkey off the markets, they cost me £7 twelve years ago, I wear them jeans every week and they are still in good nick.

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
yeah clothes theres no law at all over there thats why they have actual shops same as china do,some fakes are better than originals imo, not mentioning any names but i know some people in this country make a killing selling it :whistling:

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
ian-m said:
yeah clothes theres no law at all over there thats why they have actual shops same as china do,some fakes are better than originals imo, not mentioning any names but i know some people in this country make a killing selling it :whistling:
Same here bud. A guy round here makes a killing selling goods that's been made in India and China. He's knocking Nike Air trainers out at the moment for £35 and TBH they are spot on, comfy as anything. The local JD Sports shop are knocking them out at £69.99.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.