UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i need to lose fat and gain muscle
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arite lads this might sound like a load of crap this if it is sorry to waste ya time rite how do u no or can tell that you or some 1 ells has good genetics i dont meen say for instance the big guy at the gym all ripped i mean before he was like that ?? would u look at say your close family and so on :confused1: or is there any telltail sygns to look out for thanks all

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
if he comes in off the street having never trained and benches 100kgs off the bat, he is genetically better off than most folk.

genetically gifted people can train less hard and gain more than normal folk but a lot of them dont even realise they have it easier!

·
Must try hard!
1,912 Posts
Yeah i know a few of these people. One of them who has an excellant phyique, and the muscles that are hard to 'get up' without training are big (maybe traps) and he dosn't even weight train!

G

·
I have a mate from Nigeria, comes from a certain tribe there known for being naturally big and muscular. He has 18" arms, is lean, big chest and massive back and all he does is press ups! Jammy mofo

·
if I can't be unfit in heaven.I'l definate
619 Posts
I suffer the worst genetic history known to man,how bout this for a list

long thin arms father grand father brother uncles all have em,fat positioning ontop of glutes again all the men have it,terrible.bronchil asthma all but my brother.and the crappiest list of bone breakages and gland disorders you could name.but i guess its just something else you have to beat on the road to greatness:lol:

·
Banned
5,243 Posts
Well my dad used to bodybuild and people say I have good genetics, so I guess i can thank him. I'd say if people in your family are naturally more muscular then there's more chance of you packing of the beef quicker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.