UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
I'm no expert on anything but from previous reading most people seem to think every one has abs, it's down to how low body fat is to weather you can see your abs or not

so probaly a good diet and plenty cardio?

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
Everyone has muscles there. If you train em well enough, and get a low body fat then yeah youll have em. Just might not be perfect shape or size

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
Quite a lot of people will have a 6 pack, but genetically a large proportion of people struggle to see all 6 due to their lower abs not shifting with whatever method they try.

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
chrisj22 said:
Quite a lot of people will have a 6 pack, but genetically a large proportion of people struggle to see all 6 due to their lower abs not shifting with whatever method they try.
Thats pretty much it hit on the head there, i know its true cause even when i was a skinny runt when i tensed my abs and even now there a small bump of fat at my lower abs below my belly button and i hate it! Lol

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
its all about the fat covering them , as stated above everybody has a 6 pack weather u can see it of now because of fat is a different story ? , also how the hell do some of the pro's get these massive individual stomach muscles is that genetic as the majority are of average size however pro's are like 2 inch square all 6 lol

·
What the hell are macro's ?
143 Posts
i think your body type has alot to do with it, eg if your a endomorph you have you work cut out!! believe me !! they say abs are made in the kitchen ..bf% needs to 10% or under to show good abs , saying that everbodys fat distribution is different ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.