UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i bought some generic labs trenbolone acetate 75mg yesterday. not a big fan of ug labs bought my source (normally reliable) said it was good stuff. iv got two probs:

1. the box and bottle look very simple and dont have the GL logo repeated all over as iv seen before. the box and label are grey, the top is white with the GL logo. (i cant upload a pic, sorry)

2. i tried 1ml and didnt get the "tren cough" that i have had with other tren brands i have used.

what are your opinions? has anyone got a pic of real, recent generic labs/GL trenbolone to compare mine to?

any help would be great.

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
you wont necessarily always get the tren cough when you use tren ace mate,i know some people lucky enough never to have experienced it but the tren was legit,i however get it about 60% of the time.

i also basically only use ug lab gear,its just a case of having a source you trust and a brand with a good rep :)

·
Looking Freaky
799 Posts
ive only ever had a mild tren cough once, and used a fair bit.

the gl stuff is usually good, the box sounds ok - but its been a while since ive had any gl stuff.

only pic ive got and its pretty bad lol

Photo-0020.jpg

·
238 Posts
Tren cough is not an indicator of real tren as mentioned allready.

I believe tren cough is to do with the acetate ester releasing into the lungs and competing for oxygen (i have certainly read about this somewhere) - it makes sense cos i find if im in a hurry and bang a shot in quick i tend to get a cough - but if i put the needle in and then inject the oil VERY slowly (like over a minute) i dont get the cough.

Would make sense as the ester is hitting the system that little bit slower and is perhaps easier to handle like this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts