UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gym Addict
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going into hospital in 2 weeks to have a tooth extraction under general anesthetic. I am currently on a test prop mast prop cycle and will be for another 8 weeks. Do the doctors need to know this? will it affect the anesthetic in any way?

thanks for your replies

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
chrisj22 said:
MMmm, when i had a wisdom tooth out they asked on a form if you're on any medication/drugs, which i wasnt at the time, but id tell them tbh.

Prob makes no odds, but there's always a risk with anything so just mention it
Completely agree. They arnt there to judge you or tell you how bad steroids are and that they will kill you, this is what your GP is for :thumb:

·
old timer
839 Posts
I had a shoulder op last January and the anaesthetist asked me was I on steroids - as it happens I had come off for that op, but if you are still on when you have the op I would mention it to the anaesthetist tbh.

·
Gym Addict
220 Posts
i had to tell em when i broke my ankle coz they injected me with stuff didnt no what it was but was honest !! they were ok about it and the nurse i had seemed to be clued up enough

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.