UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
When I was a kid I had hair down to my ass cause I thought Tommy from power rangers was the man 🤷

As for gender fluid/non-binary - yeah it seems the younger generation are very dialed into that and keen to destruct social norms around gender; it wasn't a thing when we were there age so we can't identify. I say if they're happy and not hurting anyone let them crack on. Anything that challenges societal norms is a-okay with me 👍

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Life is too easy now so they have invented new problems to worry about.
I do think there's some truth in that... I mean does anyone think the poor on the streets of Mumbai or those cowering from bombs in Ukraine are thinking along these lines...
"Quick son over here and keep watch for snipers "
"Did you just assume my gender!!"
"Not now Gregor for ****s sake"
"And another thing, I'm no longer Gregor, I'm Natasha"
"If this is what victory looks like then maybe we're better off giving up now"

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
A while ago, I watched a documentary on TV about gender.
They put a mixed sex group of baby gorillas in a area with a pile of toy dolls, soft fluffy stuff and cars, metal, mechanical stuff.
Even tho they couldn't of understood the difference, there was a definite male- female split playing with the toy's, as we would expect boy's- girls.

·
Premium Member
7,450 Posts
Seems to be an increase of these lately
Women having kids and deciding to raise then gender neutral/fluid.

Which is fine don't force stuff on kids just let them be kids and have fun blah blah blah

Problem is 99% of these boys are boys with long hair by parents choice
wear dresses etc by parents choice
Parents buy them plenty of dolls etc

It's women who didn't want boys making them into girls to live out the fantasy of mother daughter shit

Ps Hi Ketones
Social media induced mental illness.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts