UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be an increase of these lately
Women having kids and deciding to raise then gender neutral/fluid.

Which is fine don't force stuff on kids just let them be kids and have fun blah blah blah

Problem is 99% of these boys are boys with long hair by parents choice
wear dresses etc by parents choice
Parents buy them plenty of dolls etc

It's women who didn't want boys making them into girls to live out the fantasy of mother daughter shit

Ps Hi Ketones

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta be honest, if I had a kid n it was one of these types, I’d be disappointed.
It's all about letting the kids choose for themselves.....
From the things the parents chosen for them

Of course little tarquin likes to play with dolls and wear dresses it's all you'll buy him
Probably give him shit if he dare touch a toy car or something

Parents are probably all non binary gender fluid asexual other kins

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
It's all about letting the kids choose for themselves.....
From the things the parents chosen for them

Of course little tarquin likes to play with dolls and wear dresses it's all you'll buy him
Probably give him shit if he dare touch a toy car or something

When I was a kid I identified as a human wrecking ball despite being skinny with abs. No one took me serious until kids in the way got hurt.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I can’t stand it, it’s complete and utter bollocks.

people telling me gender is a “social construct”.

it’s literally not. It’s biological.

the only morons saying it are part of the LGBT +-=% community. Or are left wing/sociaist(and don’t actually follow any of the principles of it because they’re hypocrite t\/\/ats) politically motivated. I.e their theories are political.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Isn’t Elon’s son changing his gender and name just to disassociate from his dad?

Anything is possible at this point, i’ll identify as a fkn carrot if i want and sue if someone says otherwise.

·
Administrator
7,424 Posts
Bet these parents still expect a card on mothers/fathers day :LOL:

Definition of mother
1a: a female parent
She's the mother of three small children.
b(1): a woman in authority
specifically : the superior of a religious community of women
Mother Teresa
(2): an old or elderly woman
Mother Hubbard

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Where has all this even stemmed from? It seems to me that there's no actual real requirement for it, that it is an invented issue bought about by a tiny section of society. It's like gay rights were achieved and the more radical among them needed a new cause to continue their work in rights and activism. The Western world is like the last days of Rome, quibbling over the utterly absurd while taking their eye of the big picture.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Does this mean i have the right to identify as a woman and take a shower in the female changing room at the gym with my tackle (albeit underwhelming at the best of time) dangling between my legs while singling "man i feel like a woman" by Shania Twain?

asking for a friend...

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where has all this even stemmed from? It seems to me that there's no actual real requirement for it, that it is an invented issue bought about by a tiny section of society. It's like gay rights were achieved and the more radical among them needed a new cause to continue their work in rights and activism. The Western world is like the last days of Rome, quibbling over the utterly absurd while taking their eye of the big picture.
Everyone needs a label and to be different to share on the gram and gives them something to complain about
But its the middle class white kids that can't claim racism
Can't claim lgbt
So they make up bullshit so they can join in

1 - 20 of 31 Posts