UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Worst supp i ever took. Never plan to touch it again. Made me ****e water every day.

Hopefully you'll get a different reaction from it. Some things just dont work for some people.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
WhySoSerious said:
Anyone tried this?

How did they find it? i brought it today for £20.75, heard mixed reviews so far
Very well known for giving people the ****s and bad gas :) , so start of on a low amount and see how you tolerate it, if your fine, then increase the amount.

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Rekless said:
Affects people in diffrent ways. Some swear by it, some don't.

Heard of great results when stacked with Size On
Yes mate, i wouldnt just give up on it straight away. Everything affects others differently. Start on a low dose, see how it goes.

I run 2 PWO supps now. I find most affects reduce after 2 -3 weeks of intake, so run Animal Pump for 2 weeks, then Jack3d for 2 weeks. Seems to keep me ticking over.

·
Newbie Trainer
70 Posts
i use it most days as a little boost before training. I am very scepticle on any type of supp tho and notice very little difference from this to having say a banana. Not saying it doesnt work, but i dont blame the simple sugars i had before training on the fact that it was a 'good' or 'bad' session.

i also havent had any problems taking it.

·
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sy. said:
How you get it so cheap mate?

Used it once.. 3 scoops.. fairly tolerant to stims bt fk me the pumps were incredible.. waiting to get paid to get a tub or 2 :D loved it
my friend runs a supp shop in norwich so i get things cheap, he doesnt normally sell much that i like as its mainly maximuscle stuff but he had this and it was this for £20 or hblocker for £30 so i went with the cheaper option

·
Premium Member
10,041 Posts
id say its one of the best pre-workout products available. Fairly good drive and focus, excellent pumps (if your BF% is lower enough for it to shine through), tastes good, good value too. Decent Gaspari product with a huge following.

only down side, it does make me sh~t alot lol. I did hear Gaspari adjusted the formula to help reduce this, if they have id hate to think what 2/3 scoops of the original would do to my ar$e psml!!

Personally find VPX NO-Shotgun a better product :beer: :thumb:

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
WhySoSerious said:
my friend runs a supp shop in norwich so i get things cheap, he doesnt normally sell much that i like as its mainly maximuscle stuff but he had this and it was this for £20 or hblocker for £30 so i went with the cheaper option
Is that heroes?

Is it 20 for anyone?

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
I loves it ! best pre wo I've taken - tried it stacked with size on and didnt notice any difference - just 3 scoops on it's own. Bargain for £20

Have a high tolerance to owt else otc ...

Cannon shots are awesome but have eph in them.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Love super pump...cant fault Gaspari products tbh.

Dorian NOX pump also good

Liquid Fury good

No Explode NT.....AVOID unless you have an addiction to Crystal Meth...that sh1t will have you shaking like Elvis.

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
I think that the sh*@e problems may not necessarily due to the product itself. A few years ago I discovered with 'muscletech' supps that I just couldnt digest them, but only their products. I mean really bad diarhheoa for several hours, yet other brands I was fine with.

I knew a guy a little while ago, though he's now moved, who used Super-Pump whilst working out, having taken VPX NO Shotgun about half an hour before his workout.

In about a month he had turned into what I can only describe as a well-defined balloon!

He was so swollen he had difficulty walking more than 100 metres! He swore by it though, don't really know why.

·
Gym Addict
278 Posts
Clubber Lang said:
id say its one of the best pre-workout products available. Fairly good drive and focus, excellent pumps (if your BF% is lower enough for it to shine through), tastes good, good value too. Decent Gaspari product with a huge following.

only down side, it does make me sh~t alot lol. I did hear Gaspari adjusted the formula to help reduce this, if they have id hate to think what 2/3 scoops of the original would do to my ar$e psml!!

Personally find VPX NO-Shotgun a better product :beer: :thumb:
Me too, pity it tastes so rank.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.