UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
hello guys im a 30 yr old who ****ed about with steds a few years back.never knew anything about them .

i was told to take this stuff an take a few protien shaks an buy a set of dumbbells an train away in the house .

i blew up with water an a few months it all went away ,so i went back to my sourse an said wat the fuk them injections didnt work .so he gave me these we green tabs for 6 wks an the same again blew up with water an went away after a while .

now im left with a set of tits i have to go and get removed with surgery.also losing my parts of my hair.have a lump in my throat that i am waiting on a specialst looking at it for me to find out what it is .

now ive joined the gym ,done plenty of research on everything concerning traing ,diet an the juice .

my problem is guys that i keep injurying myself ,ive currently got a problem with my kneck that just wont heal ,does anyone know if this could be related to the steroids ,

im considering giving up the bodybuilding before i even start ,its making me really depressed because its somthing that ive wanted to do most of my life

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Sorry to hear your predicament. My first courses I was lucky to have a doctor give them to me. I also knew exactly what I was taking as I did a little research before hand.

If someone gave me something and said swallow this or inject that I'd say no way. Then again I dont trust anyone.

The tits problem is gyno and if it's really bad you need surgery. Many have had surgery and still carry on training away and even competing.

I havent a clue what you injected or swallowed. Tablet wise probably dianabol. The going bald things is common for anyone prone to baldness. Steroids just helps that process along doesnt create baldness as you will see many beasts on here and in Mr Olympia that have hair. Jay Cutler, Gunter Schlierkamp, Markus Rhul etc.. etc.. all have hair. So you were most likely going to go bald anyway.

Get surgery on gyno and try get body fat down before touching any steroids again. Higher fat can aggrivate gyno. Research steroids on here before trying again, you will gain well and less sides with a ncie basic Test only course (test Cypionate/Enantahte or Sustanon) keep it simple and always have an anti-estrogen on hand to combat gyno in future. See how you react to that before trying other steroids.

Post up your diet and body stats. And let's us know how long you been back iin the gym and what your routine is. You could very well gained some decent weight with a good diet and training program. Excessive water retention on a course is down to diet.

Read these articles :

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/17336-understanding-pct.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/25173-faq-jabbing.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/21176-steroid-side-effects-must-read-b4-you-start-course.html

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/22341-steroid-information-beginners.html

Dont rush into it this time. This site has all the answer you need so read and read some more before doing anything

All the best.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I can sympathise mate.

I'm lurking on here to learn too.

I saw a lot of mates taking them over the years with varying results, none as bad as yours though.

The problem I think is that because they're illegal there are loads of myths and misinformation.

A lot of people just advise a certain route but can't tell you why, if you ask they just say because thats what they were told...so the end result is lots of people offering advice but not many actually know what they are talking about, they just know what 'big Terry' told them down the gym.

I have a professional guy advising me on what to take and how but it often conflicts with what people on here tell me, but then there is also a lot of conflicting advice here too.

PCT is confusing, almost everyone on here advises getting a really good one in place, and maybe thats the way to go, but if you press anyone you either get "go away and read about it" or insults and people calling you stupid.

If you do your research and then ask questions very few people can actually tell you why, how, what etc, they can only tell you what they were told by someone else who was told etc

The pro guy told me that most cycle advice is given by some bloke who got their info from some bloke at the gym, who in turn got his advice from another bloke at the gym who in turn...you get the picture?

By the time you get the advice its like chinese whispers.

I suppose in the absence of a professional trainer the only thing you can do is try to sort the wheat from the chaff and then suck it and see.

Unfortunately I guess for every few guys that just give it a try with little knowledge there must be at least one who gets some problems.

·
Newbie Trainer
67 Posts
Hello MRX, sorry to hear about your troubles.

If I was you Id get your injuries sorted first; youll feel much better about yourself once your body is functioning properly and without pain. If you only get 'take a rest' as advice from your doctor, go see an osteopath or a physiotherapist, they are worth the money and trouble.

Now your reading and have learnt from your mistakes Id say its all good from here so dont be depressed, your making a new start :)

·
9,170 Posts
It's only natural in a field like this that you going to get conflicting advice. We dont have the luxury of doctors wanting to help us so alot of research is trial and error and what works for me might not work so good with the next guy. Many do follow what others say and others research a helluva alot. Pscarb, Hacksi are two that can back up what they advise and also give sound level headed advise too and there are many others that post some high level stuff which is not second hand information.

No one is going to shout at you about xyz if you show that you have made a little effort to read what's int he stickies just below the "New Thread" button. Everyone started at the beginning and those that are scared to ask questions end up doing things blindly.

There is plenty of advise on here for a diet, training regime and any new comer to steroids. Search the site and dont be afraid to ask. If some gets silly then laugh it off.

But we have already had the "How do I wash my knob thread" so the quota for stupidity has been used up this week! So dont be shy... as I doubt your questions can be worse than that! :)

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
TaintedSoul said:
It's only natural in a field like this that you going to get conflicting advice. We dont have the luxury of doctors wanting to help us so alot of research is trial and error and what works for me might not work so good with the next guy. Many do follow what others say and others research a helluva alot. Pscarb, Hacksi are two that can back up what they advise and also give sound level headed advise too and there are many others that post some high level stuff which is not second hand information.

No one is going to shout at you about xyz if you show that you have made a little effort to read what's int he stickies just below the "New Thread" button. Everyone started at the beginning and those that are scared to ask questions end up doing things blindly.

There is plenty of advise on here for a diet, training regime and any new comer to steroids. Search the site and dont be afraid to ask. If some gets silly then laugh it off.

But we have already had the "How do I wash my knob thread" so the quota for stupidity has been used up this week! So dont be shy... as I doubt your questions can be worse than that! :)
I missed the "How do I wash my knob" thread, is there a special way then or should I just stick to this petrol and wire brush I've been using. :confused1:

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the injects where test an the tabs where anadrol 50.i dont realy give a fuk about the tits as they can be sorted ,im more worried about the muscle in my neck:cursing: ,i fukd it up while doing the bench machine.my doc told me to rest so i rested for ages an took anti inflams he gave me , then went back to training an same problem ,so i went to a physio who done some work on it then back to the gym same again ,then went to a sports clinic and one of there guys gave me a sports massage for a couple of weeks to massage scar tissue outa my muscle that he found and plenty of it :cursing: all this while i was resting again then a few weeks later i tried push ups then same prob ,dont no what to do now ,all three of them told me diffrent things,do yous think its the roids that has fukd my muscles up guys .and is there any other medacation that i can take for my muscles

·
is going to be in as good shape again as my profil
763 Posts
fuk me anadrol 50's you want to smack this guy in the moosh for giving you them for a begginer. Thats why you blew up with water.

They are highly liver toxic and mainly used for the more experienced user.

To me it seems like you have quite a bit of research to still do, get your diet sorted and a decent workout plan and leave the gear well alone until you have built a good base to work with.

You are getting injured so much because of this exact point, you have not built up enough tendon strength ect.

Post up some more info on your stats/diet/workouts ect

·
9,170 Posts
Anadrols... explain alot hey!! As pecman said not the best for a beginner.

Sore neck... were you doing bench and not keeping your neck still? Doubt the neck problem is fom steroids but probably more to do with with bad form whlist doing something like bench or another exercise even.

See if anyone here can recommend someone to go see and stick with them for awhile till you get some results.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
mrx ireland said:
the injects where test an the tabs where anadrol 50.i dont realy give a fuk about the tits as they can be sorted ,im more worried about the muscle in my neck:cursing: ,i fukd it up while doing the bench machine.my doc told me to rest so i rested for ages an took anti inflams he gave me , then went back to training an same problem ,so i went to a physio who done some work on it then back to the gym same again ,then went to a sports clinic and one of there guys gave me a sports massage for a couple of weeks to massage scar tissue outa my muscle that he found and plenty of it :cursing: all this while i was resting again then a few weeks later i tried push ups then same prob ,dont no what to do now ,all three of them told me diffrent things,do yous think its the roids that has fukd my muscles up guys .and is there any other medacation that i can take for my muscles
I think you need to approach another doctor to have a look at your neck, these 'sports therapists' are usually ok but some are little more than witch doctors.

Secondly, and afterwards, I think you need to get a trainer or someone in the gym to go through your routine with you. If you're ripping muscles in your neck regularly from a smith machine then maybe something is wrong there.

Thirdly I think you need some better advice on supplements you want to use, including steroids.

To be honest I'd be laying off the gym until I'd got my neck and gyno sorted. While you're doing that you can work on your diet so you're good to go when you are fit enough to get back to the gym.

Maybe do some swimming or cardio work until you're fit enough to use the resistance stuff at the gym.

I can't help with the steroid advice but training when you've got muscle problems which haven't yet been properly diagnosed isn't going to do you any favours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.