UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
thats bull sh1t, shocking when folk resort to knives to prove there ego, same thing happend to my step dads youngest brother few years back who was 23, came out the pub and some guy in the flats across the street shouting sh1t at him and ended up getting stabbed due to him trying to prove he was it really, cvnts folk like that no point in them being here,

sorry for your loss mate hope your ok ?

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Nidge said:
Sorry to hear of your loss mate. I hope they give the vvanker life when they catch him.
In Thailand there's a chance he'll be put to death himself. He'd better hope the family don't call for the death penalty.

·
Banned
716 Posts
sh!t mate thats awful, you'd have thought as fighters they could have sorted in the ring, but even wtf is somebody thats so into martial arts doing getting a knife??? complete c0ck. hope they catch him soon.

whats the punishment for murder out there, i know they're heavy on drugs arnt they (death penalty?)

·
Looking Freaky
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He'd just survived two tours in iraq.. He showed us the video of him getting blown up by an IED, had some big old scars to prove it.

Hopefully they'll catch him soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.