UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pushing the teen section forward
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im just selling my bike due to wanting to get a motorcycle
icon_smile.gif
Its a clifcat lynx a handmade american frame that i got of ebay it has 8"travel with a fox dhx 3.0 rear shock with domain 302's on front juicy 5's front and back with 203mm rotors truvativ holzfeller crank with dmr v8 pedals hussefelt bars and stem with a sunline 1.5-11/8 reducer headset 26" singletrack rims with a hope hub at the back with gold nipples shimano xt rear gear shifter and michelin tyres. Certain parts do have some scratches but what do you expect when I fell off a lot
icon_smile.gif

I will split the bike if you just want certain parts

I am after around £1000

Any Questions, more pics or if you would like to view just ask also I really dont want to post so collection only

Tom

Thats the bike and its got a plastic bag on the seat because my grandad was painting the kitchen and thats where its usually kept and it started raining a bit lol.

Im also selling olympic dumbells complete with collars and 8 5kg plates a little rusty but work just fine. £60

Also a Body Solid Lat Pulldown with Low Pulley Row. £100

Collection only as wont be able to post

Tom

post-38718-1436141942_thumb.jpg

post-38718-143614194205_thumb.jpg

post-38718-143614194231_thumb.jpg

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.