UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nar mate, i went to a bodybuilding show and everyone who went is entitled to a free mag. i thought i'd bring you lot in. you can opt out for e-mails and things as such. no catch mate.

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
confirmation email

"

Your request for a free trial issue of Flex Magazine has been successfully received.

This FREE TRIAL OFFER is made subject to availability and is strictly limited to attendees of the 2010 Kent Classic bodybuilding competition. Offer period August 29th to September 5th 2010 inclusive. Offer applies to respondents in the UK only.

Flex Magazine."

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Barker said:
So we can only get it if we went to the show?
na i've just done it and had mine confirmed, i think hes trying to say that it SHOULD only be for the people who went to the expo, BUT, theres nothing to stop you from giving the email adress to people so they can use it too. which is what hes done :)

·
Banned
795 Posts
Got to say this mag has the best photography IMO. But over the years has go so full of ads they should be giving it away free anyway as the revenues generated it is a bit of a **** take charging for a mag with 75% ads..

·
push up or shut up
2,464 Posts
im not in high hopes of getting this but u never no ?? this is what they emailed me

This FREE TRIAL OFFER is made subject to availability and is strictly limited to attendees of the 2010 Kent Classic bodybuilding competition. Offer period August 29th to September 5th 2010 inclusive. Offer applies to respondents in the UK only

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cam93 said:
na i've just done it and had mine confirmed, i think hes trying to say that it SHOULD only be for the people who went to the expo, BUT, theres nothing to stop you from giving the email adress to people so they can use it too. which is what hes done :)
spot on

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
Your request for a free trial issue of Flex Magazine has been successfully received.

This FREE TRIAL OFFER is made subject to availability and is strictly limited to attendees of the 2010 Kent Classic bodybuilding competition. Offer period August 29th to September 5th 2010 inclusive. Offer applies to respondents in the UK only.

Flex Magazine.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.