UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give Sky a call and say you are struggling with money or circumstances changed, can they do anything to help otherwise you may have to look at cancelling and they will offer you a deal, usually 6 months half price on your existing package or 25% off for a year.

Number is - 08442 411 411

Good luck :thumbup1:

G

·
I just phoned them, cancelled my HD as i was paying £10 a month just to watch Sky1 HD as all the other HD channels i use are free to view.

Also dropped in that i would be looking into the possibility of cancelling my contract to which they gave me half price for six months...not bad.

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rang up, said was struggling with money and wondered if they could do anything. he went through what i had, asked what i could get rid of and i said well the missus watches movies and i watch sport. need the internet and hd. so he said ok downsizing isnt really something you could do so how about this offer, 25% off TV package for 12 months. said yeh and he said thats done.

result :)

·
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
2,722 Posts
i havnt paid full sky once.

the was a code for free sky for 12mnths, free installation.

After it was up i rang up and said it was to dear and same crap on all the time. they gave me 6mnths half price

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.