Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would you have a womans breast surgically attached to your forehead for £1m
yes 3140.79%
no 3140.79%
only if i can keep the breast afterwards1418.42%

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
...have a womans breast surgically attached to your forehead for an entire year?

the breast is from a random woman so could be black/white etc

RULES / USEFUL INFORMATION

You have to continue with your daily life, you cant hide away

No hats may be worn to disguise your head breast (unless required for work)

No "pimping" of your breast, must be left in its original glory as nature intended

The breast is on your head for a full year

No scarring will be left upon the removal of your breast

No choice is given when recieving your breast, you get a random one, could be a big bin lid monster or a little perky pippie

You cant tell anyone the real reason why you have a breast on your head, you have to make up something else

·
Eating like a sumo, training like a spartan!!!
762 Posts
Would it leave any marks once removed? If not then I'd have both breasts sewn on for a million quid, hell I'd have one of each colour (providing they weren't like Spaniels ears and hung down over my eyes)!

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Raptor said:
In fact if it can be removed then yes why not... i'd just buy a home gym and move out the area for a year so no one i knew seen me! No problemo
sorry should have said this originally, you have to continue with your life as normal, you cant hide away or anything.

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no hats allowed. you have to wear your breast with pride. going to have to edit the original post as dont want to mislead voters. could end up getting silly

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.