UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered a item from them which was supost to be in stock they supost to have sent it out monday and was promised it would be here by the end of the week

there full of **** still not here

and if it was sent out monday then what the fux they doing with delivery, walking with it delivering on foot

never using this **** site again

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
I have mixed views on them.

I had a horrendous experience with them 2 years ago. I mean it was one of those that if I didnt laugh I would have cried. Basically I ordered a bench from them (which they sourced elsewhere) it came missing parts etc and when I asked for it to be returned they washed their hands of it and told me to deal with the 3rd party who were useless. took 3 days off work and they failed to collect on 3 occassions. FS werent ****d in the slightest.

On the other side of the coin ordering equipment from them which is their own stock was really easy. I also went to the shop in Chester for some extras and they were excellent. Bloke helped me carry all the weights to the car and was dead helpful.

Shame my first experience was such a stinker!

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
Just depends how lucky you are really with online stores, they can always just fob you off if they dont wanna deal with your complaints. Is there no actual stores near by you could have a shout at?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mite just tell them i want to cancel and i want my money back to be honest and go into a store mate like you say,

i see what you mean by online because not alot we can do about it or no one to take our anger out on someone lol

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
And usually they have a written only pocility that gets sent by post complaints department? alot of online stores do that since they dont want to deal with peoples sh1t really... I would say this was your best bet tbh, get you money back and buy stuff straight in hand so you know what your getting!

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
vitty said:
And usually they have a written only pocility that gets sent by post complaints department? alot of online stores do that since they dont want to deal with peoples sh1t really... I would say this was your best bet tbh, get you money back and buy stuff straight in hand so you know what your getting!
This is soooo true. Your better buying direct from the store but check out the online price as you can usually go to them with this price and get a substantial discount on the price instore, if it's cheaper on the net. :rolleyes:

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Which bench is it mate?

When I finally got a refund on mine - approximately 6 weeks later I ordered one from their own stock and it came quickly and done what it said on the tin.

The one I ordered originally was a Marcy one.

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
i've bought a bench and a power rack from them in the past with no problems on the latter, think if i remember right they had to deliver the bench twice but once it was up it was sorted

it can go either way to be honest, the time i went into their shop they were all bang on :)

·
Banned
5,679 Posts
Irish Beast said:
I have mixed views on them.

I had a horrendous experience with them 2 years ago. I mean it was one of those that if I didnt laugh I would have cried. Basically I ordered a bench from them (which they sourced elsewhere) it came missing parts etc and when I asked for it to be returned they washed their hands of it and told me to deal with the 3rd party who were useless. took 3 days off work and they failed to collect on 3 occassions. FS werent ****d in the slightest.

On the other side of the coin ordering equipment from them which is their own stock was really easy. I also went to the shop in Chester for some extras and they were excellent. Bloke helped me carry all the weights to the car and was dead helpful.

Shame my first experience was such a stinker!
Yep, basically same as this.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Irish Beast said:
Which bench is it mate?

When I finally got a refund on mine - approximately 6 weeks later I ordered one from their own stock and it came quickly and done what it said on the tin.

The one I ordered originally was a Marcy one.
my bench is a marcey one

lol

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well after that email i sent telling them if its not here in the next couple of days im canceling and having my money back it arrived today

took near enough 2 weeks after the site said it had been sent out

i could have walked and fetched it in shorter time lol

havent checked the box yet

it better all be there lol

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah mate just sorted it

all the bits were there apart from 1 washer but all good lol

i needed a new one the bench i had was a york one olympic but was too high for me

felt like i was floating when lying on it lol couldnt touch the floor properly

plus it was a little wobbly

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.