UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
83 Posts
Hi All,

Just to let you know i am an extremely paranoid person lol .. (watch too many movies).

Basically started my cycle last night and injected for the first time, went ok i guess. I did keep putting the needle in too far as i was concentrating too much on aspirating and kept taking my eye off the needle. Had to too pull it out around 1/2 cm before injecting.

Anyways, It was uncomfortable to sleep last night when i rolled onto the site and I have a dead bum today... is that normal ?

Cheers,

Jock

·
Newbie Trainer
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just acheing .. like someone has given me a knee to the bum. Not swallon or even warm/hot to touch. Just aches and is sensitive around the injection area to touch. I do have a sitting down all day type job as well.

G

·
as mentioned above a new site hurts the first few times. funnily enough when i inject my left glute it hurts more than my right but i think this is down to my lack of skill with the left hand

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
It's perfectly normal to experience some discomfort when using a new site. Certain types of steroids can also cause pain for example prop although alot of props (UG) use ethyl oleate (spelling!) now which reduces pain.

If you trust your source and are using correct technique then you should be fine mate. :)

you say you are using 250mg, what are your stats? Weight, height etc, time training and diet?

LL

·
Newbie Trainer
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Height is Around 5ft 4 or 5 (short-****) We'll go with 5 to be complementative :cool:

Current weight is 160.. ish lbs

Training 'Seriously' for 3 years (Maybe a little longer)

Diet is between 3400-3800 a day.

Taking me fish oils and Multis of course

Ive plateued for around 6 months now .. changed my training every 6 weeks, tried some other products (green bulge,white blood blah blah). I have previously done a dbol only cycle and have kept 5 pounds of that since.

To be honest im kind of doing a walk before i can run and seeing how my body reacts to this compound in terms of gains/sides/injecting. After all, to quote the words of another "More steriods doesnt necessarily mean more gains but does mean more sides".

The source is good and the strength of the product per ml actually works out closer to 290mg rather than 250.

After all the research ive done im pretty happy with this as my first cycle.

Jock.

·
238 Posts
A bit of discomfort is normal - i get staff at work going to the doctor for a shot of something and taking a whole shift off cos their arm/ shoulder/ whatever is so sore - i say what a bunch of poofs!! LOL

Seriously though try to rotate injection sites so each site gets a few days between jabs - this will also reduce "pooling" of product in any 1 location by giving the oils time to disperse ie shot 1 - left glute, shot 2 - right glute, shot 3 - left quad, shot 4 - right quad then for shot 5 start again.

Also if youre new to jabbing it might be wise to avoid jabbing quads a day or 2 before you train legs - maybe jab your quads the evening that you have trained legs - then any soreness wont impair your workout

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
PompyMan said:
as mentioned above a new site hurts the first few times. funnily enough when i inject my left glute it hurts more than my right but i think this is down to my lack of skill with the left hand
ya i totaly agree with this, it is the same with me.

·
Newbie Trainer
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi All,

Pain has more or less gone now, had a dead **** for 2 days.

Ive got a really good tip for all you pinning newbies wanting to get rid of the first time injecting pain !!!! !

Squats and deads on the same day ;) The pain you get from that the next day is more than enough to make you forget about the injection site pain!!

Jock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.