UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am currently in the process if ordering suppliments to start my first (and only) test cycle at the beginning of november. I am 22y/o 6ft 180lbz, fit swimmer built. However, I want to take test enanthate for definition and upper body strength but I want to maintain a 32w and lean built. I am also generically low in test so I also feel like this would help me with my confidence.

This is my plan:

1.Test enanthate depo 400-500mg/week

2.Should I use proviron or HCG throughout or both? At what point do I start using them or do I use them throughout the whole duration of the cycle?

3. Nolva for PCT. How long after the 8 week cycle do I have to wait to start PCT?

4. Are all of these suppliments injectable? Do I use the same needle and where on the body do I inject?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I have done months of research on these products and I really want to make this successful.

G

·
1 thats fine

2 hcg starting after the last shot of test 500iu every other day for two weeks after your last day of hcg start clomid and nolva both are tablets

3 14 days

4 test goes into your muscle hcg goes under your skin tablets are eaten

You are lazy and need to do more research all your answers are on this board!

Test is not needed for your goals!

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Con said:
1 thats fine

2 hcg starting after the last shot of test 500iu every other day for two weeks after your last day of hcg start clomid and nolva both are tablets

3 14 days

4 test goes into your muscle hcg goes under your skin tablets are eaten

You are lazy and need to do more research all your answers are on this board!

Test is not needed for your goals!
So I should take both clomid and nolva at the sametime? And why do I take hcg after the test....i've read several places to talk it during.

thanks for the response.

Trust me...I've done tones of research. I've read just about everything I could find, and even though I just join here I've read info here as well....it all gets very repetative. I could read 1 million articles etc but it would not be the same as if I got answers from an experienced person. I am not lazy at all, workout everyday and I am very fit. Its just that I need that extra push to become more built because I have very little strength and naturally low test.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
If you have natural low test levels it might be a good idea to see you gp.

I don't think a steroid cycle is needed to attain your goals.

Hard work in the gym and a cracking good diet and plenty of REST to grow is all you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.