UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Under Construction
144 Posts
I agree with Mrhulahoop . . . you are no where near your genetic maximum, you have alot more to gain naturally before you start using anabolics, and dont be fooled by pro-hormones, they are basically steroids. I am an inch shorter than you and i weigh 13 stone (180 pounds), i don´t have a particularly big frame and i´m a hardgainer so gives you an idea. Also, if you do a cycle of anabolics now in the future you will find it much harder to gain naturally. And 150g protein is not enough even to maintain . . . to bulk you need 2-3g per pound of bodyweight, so in your case you need to be consuming min 300g, and the majority from real food not shakes. My advice is to spend more time on your diet and get that in check first, then if your still set on going down this road makesure you do a good amount of research before putting anything in your body. Check the link below for model diet . . .

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums

p.s. i would also wait until at least 21 before anabolics.

·
Under Construction
144 Posts
Wise decision Karl . . . you´ve definately got alot more to gain naturally first. Try and get 6 meals in with at least 40g protein each (one of these can be your post workout shake), plus perhaps try some Kre-alkalyn from Extreme Nutrition, pretty good for a boost whilst in the gym, plus good value for money with m´chat discount.

have a look around that site in the link . . . plenty of info in the supplements section on ph´s. Dont compare to the real thing though imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.