UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my first sub-q jab of Getropin today and all went well but I have a couple of questions.

When I jabbed it seemed really hard to piece the skin with the slin pin, it almost felt like it was blunt and I had to apply a lot more pressure than I would when jabbing gear in my glutes, is this normal?

I jabbed and went to the gym and half way through my workout the pumps started getting bad, towards the end when I was doing some tricep pulldowns on the cables my legs, lower back and lats just felt like they were going to explode and I had to take a break because it was so painful, is this also the norm as I have never had pumps like this from test? Cheers!

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
PHHead said:
When I jabbed it seemed really hard to piece the skin with the slin pin, it almost felt like it was blunt and I had to apply a lot more pressure than I would when jabbing gear in my glutes, is this normal?
Have you got Terumo needles by any chance? I bought some from medisave and there rubbish like trying to shove a paper clip through my skin. I swapped for some BD ones cos wife was moaning about them and they slide straight in. Think the Terumo ones are blunt.

Steve

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steve_1111uk said:
Have you got Terumo needles by any chance? I bought some from medisave and there rubbish like trying to shove a paper clip through my skin. I swapped for some BD ones cos wife was moaning about them and they slide straight in. Think the Terumo ones are blunt.

Steve
Yeah they are mate and thats exactly what they feel like lol, ffs will be jabbing again tomorrow and if its bad again will order some more, strange neer had any issues with medisave before!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jabbed again yesterday, went a lot smoother and has not left a bruise like last time but the pin still didn't feel very sharp so I guess its just hit or miss with these pins, will buy different ones next time..............pumps were insane again at the gym but at least I know its working!

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
PHHead said:
I jabbed and went to the gym and half way through my workout the pumps started getting bad, towards the end when I was doing some tricep pulldowns on the cables my legs, lower back and lats just felt like they were going to explode and I had to take a break because it was so painful, is this also the norm as I have never had pumps like this from test? Cheers!
What dose you running mate?

Steve

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
PHHead said:
I did my first sub-q jab of Getropin today and all went well but I have a couple of questions.

I did HCG into delt earlier with a slin and took like 10 seconds to pierce skin it was horrible,

Whats dose HGH you doing?

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm running 10iu pre workout, three times a week so that's 30iu a week........I'm liking the GH as I can really feel it working which I didn't expect but jabbings not been much fun so far!

I jabbed again today and it was a f*cking joke, had to use so much force to piece the skin its left me with a bruise as did the first jab, these pins are definitely bunk and would advise anyone to avoid, will be ordering some different ones today.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
PHHead said:
I'm running 10iu pre workout, three times a week so that's 30iu a week........I'm liking the GH as I can really feel it working which I didn't expect but jabbings not been much fun so far!

I jabbed again today and it was a f*cking joke, had to use so much force to piece the skin its left me with a bruise as did the first jab, these pins are definitely bunk and would advise anyone to avoid, will be ordering some different ones today.
Cool, do you take it and eat or just train then eat afterwards? there are so many different ways I have seen.

Is this the first growth cycle?

You could inject the GH in the muscle with normal pin couldnt you? or not

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
danny187 said:
Cool, do you take it and eat or just train then eat afterwards? there are so many different ways I have seen.

Is this the first growth cycle?

You could inject the GH in the muscle with normal pin couldnt you? or not
I just jab and train then eat afterwards mate, yeah its my first cycle of GH, trying to stay off the gear for a while as my gf is wanting us to try for a kid.........yeah you can jab IM but I think you still need to use slin pins though, I'm just trying to keep it simple for now anyway!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
steve_1111uk said:
What dose you running mate?

Steve
10iu pre workout mate, what BD pins did you get of Medisave as I've just logged on to get some and they seem to be all Thermo ones, did you get them somewhere else?

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
PHHead said:
I just jab and train then eat afterwards mate, yeah its my first cycle of GH, trying to stay off the gear for a while as my gf is wanting us to try for a kid.........yeah you can jab IM but I think you still need to use slin pins though, I'm just trying to keep it simple for now anyway!
By doing the HGH pre workout will this promote more muscle gains and fat loss opposed to doing 4 uis a day and getting more of a feel good factor etc.

·
Chance Favours the Prepared Mind
859 Posts
Glad someone said it first about the terumo pins!! Thought it was just me, I`m using the long blues for IM jabs and TBH they are very hit or miss!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
danny187 said:
By doing the HGH pre workout will this promote more muscle gains and fat loss opposed to doing 4 uis a day and getting more of a feel good factor etc.
TBH mate I'm not sure as I'm very new to GH just really wanted to try something different, this is the protocol that was recommended to me when I first started researching it on this site months ago.

I'm sure PSCarb says somewhere on a sticky that he doesn't think it make much of a difference but don't quote me on that, this method for me is more preferable though as I don't want to be jabbing everyday, especially with these sh*t pins lol!

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
PHHead said:
10iu pre workout mate, what BD pins did you get of Medisave as I've just logged on to get some and they seem to be all Thermo ones, did you get them somewhere else?
Right wondered why you were getting extream pumps, Im not getting that but im only doing 4ius, got seriously painfull/stiff fingers though, mighnt consider upping it when ive finnished cutting :) . Them needles are seriously hit and miss, I did 2 injections today, first one needle slid in no probs, the second one, like I said before was like shoving a paper clip in my skin. Must be a dodgy batch.

Heres a link to the BD ones.

http://www.medisave.co.uk/bd-micro-fine-1ml-insulin-syringe-033mm-29g-7mm-100-p-101026.html

There also cheeper

Steve

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
PHHead said:
Keep us posted on how this protocol works out, Im ruuning 4ius a day 5 on 2 off mainly for cutting also using test as well though, Have put on quite a bit of strength even though im cutting, so once im down to where I want to be body fat wise I may change my protocol to help build on my gains so far this cycle.

Steve

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
steve_1111uk said:
Right wondered why you were getting extream pumps, Im not getting that but im only doing 4ius, got seriously painfull/stiff fingers though, mighnt consider upping it when ive finnished cutting :) . Them needles are seriously hit and miss, I did 2 injections today, first one needle slid in no probs, the second one, like I said before was like shoving a paper clip in my skin. Must be a dodgy batch.

Heres a link to the BD ones.

http://www.medisave.co.uk/bd-micro-fine-1ml-insulin-syringe-033mm-29g-7mm-100-p-101026.html

There also cheeper

Steve
Cheers mate just ordered some, will let you know how my cycle pans out!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
danny187 said:
do you feel any different after the jab or anything, How long you plan on doing the HGH for then, 6months ?
No not really just the painful pumps when working out but I'm starting to get use to that now, what about you?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.