UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
power ranger
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright all, Right been planing to do it for a while and finally took the plunge.

Started a 10 week test eth cycle 300mg p/w I no its low dose but wanted to see how I react to it.

Anyway I manged to draw my gear up into the syringe with no air bubles:)

Jabbed into the top of my right quad asspirated and a fair sized air bubble rolled up the syringe:confused1: anyway I thought ive come this far I will just push the gear into mmy leg and stop before the bubblle pushes out the needle.

I pulled out massaged felt good, What I want to no is, Is this normal and as the needle went in so easy is there a chance ive missed the muscle :rolleyes:

Anyway cheers for any info in advance:beer:

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
It sounds like you have done everything right mate, wouldn't worry about any air coming back into the syringe after aspirating and getting pushed back in the muscle.

As for not hitting the muscle then its such a large muscle that it would be hard to miss it.

Stand up and tense the muscle and then see where by you injected and more than likely it will be in the muscle.

Its easy really and nothing to worry about :thumb:

·
power ranger
279 Posts
G-man99 said:
It sounds like you have done everything right mate, wouldn't worry about any air coming back into the syringe after aspirating and getting pushed back in the muscle.

As for not hitting the muscle then its such a large muscle that it would be hard to miss it.

Stand up and tense the muscle and then see where by you injected and more than likely it will be in the muscle.

Its easy really and nothing to worry about :thumb:
PHEWWWW cheers G, Just needed reasuring lol

p.s repped!

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
im sure i remember someone saying you down have to pull back to much on the plunger as its dangerous, supposedly all it needs is a flick because if theres a blood vessel next to the pin you could cause it to collapse.

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
just from looking at the coloured bit on the needle and moving the pluger back slightly you can see it move a little lol im sure if you'd hit something blood would fly into the barrel. maybe im wrong though.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
what length & guage pin? You didn't mention.

The slip on needles sometimes are not a perfect fit, if it isn't firmly in place you can draw air between the barrel tip and coloured part of the pin.

Also if there is a small bubble - when you aspirate - it grows due to the reduced pressure in the barrel.

It didn't come ot you leg fella..even if you did some how "miss" the muscle

also agian, pushing a wee bubble into a muscle is no biggy

·
Banned
220 Posts
bensation said:
Started a 10 week test eth cycle 300mg p/w I no its low dose but wanted to see how I react to it.
You dont have to try and justify that dose mate...its perferctly fine and im sure youll see good gains from it it will also save you a bit of cash and more room to progress mate :thumbup1:

BTW what lab you using???

·
power ranger
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uriel said:
what length & guage pin? You didn't mention.

The slip on needles sometimes are not a perfect fit, if it isn't firmly in place you can draw air between the barrel tip and coloured part of the pin.

Also if there is a small bubble - when you aspirate - it grows due to the reduced pressure in the barrel.

It didn't come ot you leg fella..even if you did some how "miss" the muscle

also agian, pushing a wee bubble into a muscle is no biggy
I got 1 and half inch greens mate. I clicked the wrong needles when ordering but went in easy enough and drew really easy.

I was looking at the pin and syring after and thought they might not have been tight enough.

I looked at the sight again and it defo looks to have hit the muscle.

·
power ranger
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigBalls said:
You dont have to try and justify that dose mate...its perferctly fine and im sure youll see good gains from it it will also save you a bit of cash and more room to progress mate :thumbup1:

BTW what lab you using???
lixus mate

·
power ranger
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No pip mate smooth as, Came in a box only thing with this stuff seems to be the plastic cap be careful when pulling it off it can pull the metal grimp off the vial lol.

·
power ranger
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Been crapping my self all day at work, My right quad has been on fire today at one point came down some stairs on my ****.

My leg just gave way lol (like on a real good leg day) What I didnt realise untill now was that if I inject gear into my leg really quick, It will try to kill me oooooooooouuuucccccchhhhhhh!!!

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
bensation said:
Been crapping my self all day at work, My right quad has been on fire today at one point came down some stairs on my ****.

My leg just gave way lol (like on a real good leg day) What I didnt realise untill now was that if I inject gear into my leg really quick, It will try to kill me oooooooooouuuucccccchhhhhhh!!!
Yep. always a good idea to read up on injection protocol before jabbing :lol: , minimum of 10 secs per ml is good protocol.

Just noticed you jabbed top of quad, not the best place, use the side (vastus lateralis).

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.