UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
week 1 - 1000mg iranian test e (2x 500mg shots, tuesday and friday)

weeks 2-10 500mg test e (2x 250mg shots, tuesday and friday)

weeks 11-12 100mg ROHM prop eod

weeks 1-10 hcg 500ui weekly (2x250ui shots, tuesday and friday)

weeks 1-12 50mg ed of proviron

weeks 13-15 pct - nolva and clomid

also have plenty of nolva, letro and adex to hand

my only concern is wether or not to use hcg. as its my first time using test i dont know wether im gyno or acne prone and im thinking hcg could complicate this. as i understand hcg can cause gyno and acne flair up. but has anyone had gyno or acne flair ups with small weekly shots of hcg (2x250ui)??

arnold

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
i wouldnt bother with the prop and run the test e for the full 12 weeks.

PCT should 4-5 weeks rather than 2 (wk 14-18 or 19)

you probably won't need letro, adex will be suffice.

HCG will only cause/aggravate gyno when doses of 1000+ are used- so your'l be fine.

looks good m8, i did a very similar 1st cycle and made excellent gains.

gd luck

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
What have you used before? The doses you are suggesting seem high for a first cycle with test. Id half the doses personally. Give us some background info on previous AAS cycles.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
no need for the frontload on your first cycle IMO. the test prop is a good idea but again you are making things slightly complicated for a first cycle but if you have done your research then fair play it will benefit the cycle.

HCG i wouldnt say you needed it for a first cycle but again if you want to run it id say 250iu on a mon and thurs.

·
Gym Addict
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guys thanks for the replies! ive done two SD cycles and one pheraplex cycle, as well as cutting with anavar. this will be my first injectable cycle. so do you think hcg is needed or not? or could i wait until i get some shrinkage on cycle and then decide wether or not to use it? thanks

arnold

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
I think prop at end good idea, keep test levels high while test E is leaving body then hit pct poss 5 days after last jab.

Running HCG all way thro is a good idea, ensure ball size remain IMO

I would also run proviron well into PCT as it does not effect HPTA plus will help with sex drive..

Others disagree but its just personal, I would keep in the big dose test E at start, but preferably use 500mg and add a couple of weeks oral like dbol to kick start instead.

Qhite a well thought out course IMO

On that course nolv would be fine, but dont use unless have to , save for PCT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.