UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i know some of you are sick of hearing about first cycles but i just want to make sure i have researched and understood everything correctly....here it goes:

I am going to be doing my first injectable cycle starting November, some of you may remember me making a thread on a first injectable cycle a while back but i didnt end up doing it due to funds...anyway heres my proposed cycle:

Wk 1-12 Aburaihan Iranian Test E 500mg per week.

Wk 1-12 0.5 BD.eu Adex E3D, have slight gyno so may use E2D if it flares up again.

Wk 13-14 Nothing, 2 weeks clearance time for Test E

Wk 15-18 1000iu HCG per week (just before bed), 2 ROHM PCT caps per day (100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva, 50mg proviron, 10mg PT141), one AM and one PM

Wk 19-20 Nolva 20mg

I *think* i have everything covered, what do you think guys?

Do you think the HCG is necessary for a first injectable cycle?

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
HCG is generally reccomended thoughout the cycle, but other than that looks ok to me

I would only run clomid and nolva like this though, 2 weeks after last jab like you have allready said

Clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Im only on my first cycle myself but just going on what ive read and have been suggested by others on this board

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
You don't recommend HCG to be taken at the first weeks of PCT?
There is no real reason not to, i just don't see that it's needed.

Whats the point of hCG? to keep the testes function and primed for PCT, this will have been done by it's concurrent use on cycle.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Razorblade said:
1000iu a week is overkill imo..especially at 500mg a week test. a lot wouldnt bother with it at all
Thats a moderate dose, and it does work very well. Those who don't bother are just going to be making recovery harder post cycle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.