UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gym Addict
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, finally manned up and did my first shot today!

Plan is 10 week

Test e 1-10 300mg a week

Deca 1-7 100mg a week

PCT nolva only,may add hcg for last 3 weeks of cycle but will see.

My questions

1. Can I draw the test and deca into the same syringe and inject at once?

2. Alot of people are saying inject twice a week and I hear others saying something like every 3/4/5 days. Which is best for the most stable blood levels? I want to avoid acne as much as possible and I hear this is a good idea.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
1. It all ends up in the same place so why not, just draw both with a 21g needle pin with a 21g.

2. Enthate only once per week since the ester is a fairly long one. To reduce acne get yourself on a sunbed and a good face wash

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Hi all, finally manned up and did my first shot today!

Plan is 10 week

Test e 1-10 300mg a week

Deca 1-7 100mg a week

PCT nolva only,may add hcg for last 3 weeks of cycle but will see.

My questions

1. Can I draw the test and deca into the same syringe and inject at once?

2. Alot of people are saying inject twice a week and I hear others saying something like every 3/4/5 days. Which is best for the most stable blood levels? I want to avoid acne as much as possible and I hear this is a good idea.

Thanks
1. Yes you can but why are you running 300mg/wk Test and 100mg/wk Deca? Its pointless running Deca at that dosage. And your first injectable cycles should really be straight test.

2. Twice or once a week doesn't make a big difference. Twice will keep the level more stable obviously. It won't help with acne. An AI will though. Do you have an AI?

Additionally, Nolva isn't PCT. It just stops you getting gyno. It's not going to get your balls back functioning again. After this cycle unless you run a proper PCT you'll have low-T, possibly for long enough to lose the moderate gains you've made.

I'd have a rethink on this cycle if I'm honest pal.

Good luck whatever you do, Jason

·
Looking Freaky
6,630 Posts
Jason speaks sense! 100mg deca?? Who told you that was a good idea? I think you need to have a rethink and prob just stick to 500mg test as a first cycle and consider clomid and Nolva for pct with hcg on cycle run at 1000iu per week...

also you make no mention of any AI at all??

id seriously consider ceasing your cycle and doing more research as it would seem you've not done any/very little so far...

·
Premium Member
12,423 Posts
1. It all ends up in the same place so why not, just draw both with a 21g needle pin with a 21g.

2. Enthate only once per week since the ester is a fairly long one. To reduce acne get yourself on a sunbed and a good face wash
F**k pinning with a 21g needle. Use a 25g like a normal human being. The guys not a horse....

Edit: Oh yeah, as stated just stick with test mate.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
All of these questions where answered about running a first cycle and links you need advising everything you need to do in your post on 13th September !!!

STOP being lazy
@Itsjayman02, Ok, I have no idea how you recalled that, I'm impressed. @makesure, I think you've made fu**ing sure enough now.

Re pinning: @Quackerz is just joking, Use the a 1.5" 21g straight into the middle of the calf muscle. Before training calves is best!

·
Newbie Trainer
148 Posts
1. Yes you can but why are you running 300mg/wk Test and 100mg/wk Deca? Its pointless running Deca at that dosage. And your first injectable cycles should really be straight test.

2. Twice or once a week doesn't make a big difference. Twice will keep the level more stable obviously. It won't help with acne. An AI will though. Do you have an AI?

Additionally, Nolva isn't PCT. It just stops you getting gyno. It's not going to get your balls back functioning again. After this cycle unless you run a proper PCT you'll have low-T, possibly for long enough to lose the moderate gains you've made.

I'd have a rethink on this cycle if I'm honest pal.

Good luck whatever you do, Jason
I'm with @Jason Gray on this.

I'm currently on my 2nd injectable cycle running 750mg Test E and 400mg Deca a week - which split into a mon / fri dosage (Not because i have to but just because i prefer to) Deca is a brilliant but also more advanced compound to run as not only do you have oestrogen related issues that may arise but you also need to worry about prolactin based sides with Deca too.

For your first cycle I'd recommend:

500mg / week TEST E for your first cycle - shot once a week for 10 weeks.

1000iu HCG - shot once a week for 13 weeks (which is your 10 week cycle plus the three week rest period between your last test injection and the beginning of PTC) the HCG is in place to not only prevent your balls from shrinking but to aid recovery post cycle.

.5mg Arimidex every 3rd day - this is to keep your oestrogen levels under control, but you don't want to over do it crash your oestrogen.

PTC - running Nolva @ 20mg every day for 4 weeks climid @ 100mg every day for the first 2 weeks and then 50mg every day for the remaining two weeks.

On top of all that you'll need to make sure that your diet / training / sleep routine are all in check.

This beginners will not only give you and your body the opportunity to see how you respond to the compound but it's also preparing yourself to get into the routine of taking AAS. All your HCG / PCT / training / eating takes getting used to and as soon as you start adding further compounds to this things get more complicated and your body starts reacting differently.

In response to your questions:

1. i draw my test and deca into the same syringe but swap out a new needle before injecting into myself as it would have been dulled down by pre-draw.

2. if it's TEST E inject once a week as its a slower release ester. If it's a blended test (sustanon) then there is some validity behind injecting a eod or every few days but ultimately sustanon can also be injected once a week as the blend is designed so that as one ester reduces in potency the next picks up / kicks in and thus blood levels are kept 'stable'

Hope this helps

Tex

·
Premium Member
12,423 Posts
@Itsjayman02, Ok, I have no idea how you recalled that, I'm impressed. @makesure, I think you've made fu**ing sure enough now.

Re pinning: @Quackerz is just joking, Use the a 1.5" 21g straight into the middle of the calf muscle. Before training calves is best!
I agree, should not be joking around with things like this really. Some serious stuff.

Sometimes when I am feeling a little more hardcore I will even just have an IV of Tren feeding directly to my internal jugular vein. This way I can attach the IV bag to my head in one one of those Thirst Aid beer helmets and still be able to train like a f**king animal without having to worry about the catheter line getting in the way whist pumping out mad sets of Biceps curls.

Disclaimer: Do not try this at home kids.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I agree, should not be joking around with things like this really. Some serious stuff.

Sometimes when I am feeling a little more hardcore I will even just have an IV of Tren feeding directly to my internal jugular vein. This way I can attach the IV bag to my head in one one of those Thirst Aid beer helmets and still be able to train like a f**king animal without having to worry about the catheter line getting in the way whist pumping out mad sets of Biceps curls.

Disclaimer: Do not try this at home kids.
fu**ing pussy. I inject 1ml Test Base into my left nut, 1ml Tren Base into my right and lodge a Methyltestosterone up my japseye. Not just any Methyltestosterone either, fu**ing MEN HORMONE, one of Thailand's finest oral AAS, I think Arnie endorsed it in the 70's so they've not changed the packaging:

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,423 Posts
fu**ing pussy. I inject 1ml Test Base into my left nut, 1ml Tren Base into my right and lodge a Methyltestosterone up my japseye. Not just any Methyltestosterone either, fu**ing MEN HORMONE, one of Thailand's finest oral AAS, I think Arnie endorsed it in the 70's so they've not changed the packaging:

View attachment 119312
If I had access to products as legit as this it would not just be going up my Japseye, it would be going into EVERY ORIFICE IMAGINABLE. The fact I do not not have any is so emasculating it actually embarrasses me. F**king Tren helmet? I'v been doing it wrong for so many years, what the hell was I thinking.......

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
If I had access to products as legit as this it would not just be going up my Japseye, it would be going into EVERY ORIFICE IMAGINABLE. The fact I do not not have any is so emasculating it actually embarrasses me. F**king Tren helmet? I'v been doing it wrong for so many years, what the hell was I thinking.......
Actually bud I was just exaggerating to impress everyone. See that big horrible looking brown thing in the pic, that's a MEN HORMONE methyl tab. Could only just plug it, forget any j-eye action.

·
Gym Addict
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha Jesus getting absolutely rinsed ere!

ok in response to some of the comments above....

i have done 3 oral cycles longer than I probably should have and was shutdown quite badly for 2 of them, ran clomid and nolvadex felt terrible dropped the clomid and noticed the positives hence the nolvadex only.

The reason I am running a lower than usual dose of test is probably a bit of beginners nerves but also because I'm not looking to get massive overnight so why rush it. I do have aromasin on hand.

Apologies if I have asked this question 4 months ago it slipped my mind tbh but when I was asking back then I was more considering a cycle where as now I've actually pinned.

The he reason the deca dose is low is for a few reasons. I am very interested in the joint relief symptoms as I have several joint issues and I've heard it helps, but as I hear it takes a long time to get out of the system I though t why not top up the test with a lower aromatising compound. I have a small amount of dostinex avalible incase of proestrogen/prolactin issues also.

Also so thanks to @Jason Gray and the few others who did just tear the s**t outta me ha

·
Premium Member
12,423 Posts
Actually bud I was just exaggerating to impress everyone. See that big horrible looking brown thing in the pic, that's a MEN HORMONE methyl tab. Could only just plug it, forget any j-eye action.
Well if you have to plug it might as well just do all of them. Get a funnel and pound them down for ultimate f**king gains. This combined with 300mg of Test E and 100mg of Deca would make the perfect first cycle for anyone IMO.

·
Premium Member
12,423 Posts
Haha Jesus getting absolutely rinsed ere!

ok in response to some of the comments above....

i have done 3 oral cycles longer than I probably should have and was shutdown quite badly for 2 of them, ran clomid and nolvadex felt terrible dropped the clomid and noticed the positives hence the nolvadex only.

The reason I am running a lower than usual dose of test is probably a bit of beginners nerves but also because I'm not looking to get massive overnight so why rush it. I do have aromasin on hand.

Apologies if I have asked this question 4 months ago it slipped my mind tbh but when I was asking back then I was more considering a cycle where as now I've actually pinned.

The he reason the deca dose is low is for a few reasons. I am very interested in the joint relief symptoms as I have several joint issues and I've heard it helps, but as I hear it takes a long time to get out of the system I though t why not top up the test with a lower aromatising compound. I have a small amount of dostinex avalible incase of proestrogen/prolactin issues also.

Also so thanks to @Jason Gray and the few others who did just tear the s**t outta me ha
Whatever Deca you have leave it for next time mate. Get more test, 2cc's a week in the left (never the right) cheek and your GTG. Don't just have Aromasin on hand, use it throughout your cycle. Run the cycle for 12 weeks if you can and as @Jason Gray has stated run a proper PCT..... Easy.

And if you do not want to gain quickly why are you using AAS's if you don't mind me asking? Just seems a bit silly. You can make steady gains naturally.

·
Gym Addict
500 Posts
Whatever Deca you have leave it for next time mate. Get more test, 2cc's a week in the left (never the right) cheek and your GTG. Don't just have Aromasin on hand, use it throughout your cycle. Run the cycle for 12 weeks if you can and as @Jason Gray has stated run a proper PCT..... Easy.

And if you do not want to gain quickly why are you using AAS's if you don't mind me asking? Just seems a bit silly. You can make steady gains naturally.
Tbh I think I have decided to leave the deca although I am still interested in the joint health effects I think maybe running 1 new compound at a time is probably best. I have some superdrol left over which I might use along side instead and get more deca for next time.

Ive been going to the gym for years naturally until the end of 2014 when I got my doctor to do my bloods and my test came back low but within range as if always kind of suspected which is what promted me to do my first few cycles. Due to the reported liver effects I've always wanted to make the switch to injectables.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.