UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ARGGGHH!
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey jus starting my Epistane cycle thought id register on here for some advise, I've done allot of reading and i took the decision to take IBE Epistane for 4 weeks 30/30/30/30.

I'm 23

6ft

145lbs

I have pre-loaded on milk thistle for a week and im also taking it along side my Epistane.

So I'm on day 2 now at:

Epi 10mg first thing with 300mg milk thistle (with breakfast, fruit & fibre, fruit & yogart)

Epi 10mg 2pm with 300mg milk thistle (with lunch tuna on brown bread or chicken + 1 serving Cytosport Cytogainer)

Epi 10mg 6pm with 300mh milk thistle (with dinner meat + 3 veg etc)

Working out about 7-8pm mon/wed/thurs/sat followed by another serving of Cytosport Cytogainer.

I DO have some tam aside jus incase i need it but for PCT i was going to go for OTC stuff.

Reversitol v2 & Lean Xtreme.

I'm also taking fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi vit, vit c, zinc & B-6 everyday thro out the cycle + PCT.

I'm still quiet new to the PH side of things so any sudgestions help are welcome! will post before and after pics when i finish the cycle + logging my gains each 2 days.

:cool2: Thanks guys

·
ARGGGHH!
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh nice article very informative, I think i will take a trip to my local bodybuilding shop tomorrow and buy a better cycle support.

I've been looking into ESTO Suppress as a PCT rather then Reversitol v2, Has anyone had any experiance with this product?

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
Mate you really need to sort that diet out, at 145lbs im assuming you want to gain mass? If so increase the amount of food you eat, I honestly dont think you need to even consider using gear yet becaue gains can be made naturally as long as you eat more, just doesnt seem worth it to me. Either way do what you want but your diet needs looking at.

·
ARGGGHH!
1,703 Posts
Thanks for the input guys, I will sort my diet out im gunna double my intake for now, I find it quiet hard to force alot of food in ever since i was young ive always had trouble putting weight on I actualy did a high protien diet for 6 months put on a good stone and lost it soon as i got flu and didnt eat properly for a week. For some reason my body jus looses fat & muscle SO easly.

The reason for my cycle is i compete at a good level in Muay Thai (kick boxing) i have been for some time now. I want to increase my weight a little bit but mainly to add some strength. I'm pushing for a comp thats coming out in a couple of months, There is no drug testing at this level.

·
Built On AAS & KFC
944 Posts
MrMike said:
For some reason my body jus looses fat & muscle SO easly.
Well I don't think Epi is going to solve your problem. You answered your own problem when you said you did a high protein diet for 6 months and gained over a stone. Please for your own sake get your diet in check to get the best from your cycle. Also how do you plan on keeping your gains from your cycle? You are only going to get out what you put in.

Have a look in the diet/nutrition section of the forum. So much help and info you can't go wrong.

"You don't go putting a roof on a house until you have built the foundations"

:thumbup1:

Now move over and let the Big Dog eat!

·
ARGGGHH!
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On day 6 now have started to notice alot of strength increase in the gym! adding more weight all round and keeping the same amount of reps.

I've increased my food intake alot after taking on board your advice, going through 6 raw eggs a day plus alot more food and adding another cytogain in the morning to boost my breakfast,

No noteable sides so far apart from my temper, I've been gettin explosive agression while sparring and when on the bag! Loosing my cool quiet abit at work aswell now as i work in a stressfull enviroment.. Jus trying to keep on top of it which i seem to be doing so far.

Will update weight gains measurements in a couple days.

·
ARGGGHH!
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I stopped my cycle 2 & abit weeks in, Had very tender nipples and painfull glands have appeared under both arm pits... could be unrelated but im not taking any chances. Onto my PCT of tam & blood tested booked for this tues (1/09/10) will update with results of the blood test just incase anyone is interested.

·
Built On AAS & KFC
944 Posts
Given the fact you are taking a powerful prohormone which will rapidly boost muscle mass, training volume should be increased but we recommend limiting the increase in weights. Instead, after your cycle has concluded, given the catabolic environment present post cycle, it is an excellent time to reduce volume and increase the weight which will help preserve your muscle and strength gains whilst keeping cortisol (a hormone indicated in the breaking down of muscle) levels low. A good rule of thumb is to double your normal training volume on cycle and then reducing it to a half of your normal training volume in the first few weeks post cycle while your body gets back to a homeostatic state (normal hormonal environment). So, if you do 10 sets a session normally, go to 20 on prohormones, and then reduce to 5 until your post cycle estrogen blocker has finished its job.

Articles can be found on predator nutrition web site. Very helpful on PH. A must read

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.