UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been a regular gym goer in the past till 2 years ago.

I'm looking to get back into the grind. I just bought Tri-test 400 from Pharmaqo
Testosterone Cypionate 100 Mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 100 Mg/ml
Testosterone Decanoate 200 Mg/ml

Bottle Liquid Fluid Rectangle Drink

I'm going on a beginner cycle that looks like this :

Font Material property Screenshot Number Parallel

(1) How do you intepret the info above? For example week 1 (200mg) , how much exactly am I injecting? In what quantity for the 1st week

(2) What's the best place to buy needles for injecting. From what I understand, you need a very specific 22-23 Gauge, 1-1.5 inches in length needle.

(3) Easiest area to inject with least pain

(4) What PCT would you recommend at the end of the first cycle?

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts

I'm looking to get back into the grind. I just bought Tri-test 400 from Pharmaqo

View attachment 216831

View attachment 216830

(1) How do you intepret the info above? For example week 1 (200mg) , how much exactly am I injecting? In what quantity for the 1st week

(2) What's the best place to buy needles for injecting. From what I understand, you need a very specific 22-23 Gauge, 1-1.5 inches in length needle.

Thanks guys!
All this info is available on the pinned posts in this forum.

Your test has 400mg per ml.

So 200mg of test would be half an ml.

Pins and barrels, exchange supplies.com

Your ass cheek.

PCT read the stickies/pinned posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
This is a horrible first cycle suggestion for a number of reasons:

1) the starting dose is too low - 200mg is only just above natty levels and not enough to make and significant difference IMO low-dose first cycles of 300mg seem effective for some so I wouldn't start any lower than that

2) escalating doses as a cycle progresses makes sense for advanced users who understand how their body reacts to various dosages. For the beginner they need to learn to identify and manage sides. Pick a dose and stick to it for first cycle

3) cycle length is short meaning short ester ed rest (test prop) would need to be used - this means pinning every other day - not good for a newbie

Furthermore combining this cycle with tri-test that is predominantly very long ester test-u means you will spend the majority of the cycle at around natty levels and then wait a very long time to PCT due to the test-u ester - I just can't see it being productive at all.

My advice would be to pick a dose between 3-500mg per week then buy either test-c or test-e in appropriate concentration to make pinning easy ie 400mg per week using test-c @ 200mg/ml = 2ml per week. 3 vials would last 15 weeks which would return decent results - 21 days after last pin you start PCT. Easy.

As for pinning sites ventroglutes are the easiest for beginners follower by side delts and dorsal glutes. Plenty of vids on YouTube 👍

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Natty range is 11 to 29 daily, with 29 being high but not the highest. That would be near 210mg test per week naturally. You may want to use 400/500mg to make use of the cycle. People run low dose test like that to keep their test within range whilst they're running other compounds alongside it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a horrible first cycle suggestion for a number of reasons:

1) the starting dose is too low - 200mg is only just above natty levels and not enough to make and significant difference IMO low-dose first cycles of 300mg seem effective for some so I wouldn't start any lower than that

2) escalating doses as a cycle progresses makes sense for advanced users who understand how their body reacts to various dosages. For the beginner they need to learn to identify and manage sides. Pick a dose and stick to it for first cycle

3) cycle length is short meaning short ester ed rest (test prop) would need to be used - this means pinning every other day - not good for a newbie

Furthermore combining this cycle with tri-test that is predominantly very long ester test-u means you will spend the majority of the cycle at around natty levels and then wait a very long time to PCT due to the test-u ester - I just can't see it being productive at all.

My advice would be to pick a dose between 3-500mg per week then buy either test-c or test-e in appropriate concentration to make pinning easy ie 400mg per week using test-c @ 200mg/ml = 2ml per week. 3 vials would last 15 weeks which would return decent results - 21 days after last pin you start PCT. Easy.

As for pinning sites ventroglutes are the easiest for beginners follower by side delts and dorsal glutes. Plenty of vids on YouTube 👍

Thanks for the detailed answer and suggestion mate.

Can you just help me re-explain the bolded part again in layman terms,

and how that will apply to the table. As many have suggested here, a bigger dose than below would be better for results

Font Material property Screenshot Number Parallel

so for example. Your suggestion (and others as well) :

week 1 -
week 2 -
week 3 -
week 4 -
week 5 -
week 6 -
week 7 -

If I run into any problem, I'll just reply in the thread .

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Thanks for the detailed answer and suggestion mate.

Can you just help me re-explain the bolded part again in layman terms,

and how that will apply to the table. As many have suggested here, a bigger dose than below would be better for results

View attachment 216833

so for example. Your suggestion (and others as well) :

week 1 -
week 2 -
week 3 -
week 4 -
week 5 -
week 6 -
week 7 -

If I run into any problem, I'll just reply in the thread .
Just simply pick a dose. For ease let's say 400mg because you can get test-c quite commonly at 200mg/ml. Buy 3-vials and pin 2ml per week for 15 weeks.

7-weeks is too short with medium ester compounds - they don't reach full Saturation until week 5/6. For a short 7-week course you want fast esters like test-p but then you're pinning everyday which is not ideal for a first cycle.

·
Premium Member
23,692 Posts
I forgot to mention I've been going for like a month and half now. Its tougher than I remember it being 😅
A month n half is no time at all.
Gear choice, should’ve kept it simple with T250 E
Dose, IMO 500 is too much unless you’re a junkie that wants the gear to do most of the work. People saying 250 is pointless are talking bollocks. Personally, I’d have made my first cycle 250.
Jab site, different place affect differently, parts I’d choose in order of preference;
Ventro Glute
Pecs
Quad
Glute.

With the above being written, I do think you should get up to peak strength before considering testosterone, reason being, your strength with go up fast and your tendon strength will be lagging which will highly likely cause you injuries. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 216831

View attachment 216830

Thanks guys!
do nolva and clomid for pct

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Natty range is 11 to 29 daily, with 29 being high but not the highest. That would be near 210mg test per week naturally. You may want to use 400/500mg to make use of the cycle. People run low dose test like that to keep their test within range whilst they're running other compounds alongside it.
Naturally men produce about a maximum of 10mg per day actually, which would be 70mg per week.
The average is more like 7mg, 49mg per week, so 200mg its nothing like natural range.

That said, 210mg esterised testosterone is also closer to 150mg actual testosterone hormone, so as a very low dose cycle stacked with something else, or even as a cruise as you say, its fine, but its not close to natural levels.

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,251 Posts
Dose, IMO 500 is too much unless you’re a junkie that wants the gear to do most of the work. People saying 250 is pointless are talking bollocks. Personally, I’d have made my first cycle 250.
I will actually have to agree with this to some degree.
As we don't know what the person's current hormone panel looks like he could potentially get decent results with such a low dose. Let's consider the following. Person is currently sitting at around 10-20 nmol. 250mg of testosterone should yield approximately a level of 40 nmol on average. Obviously individual differences are vast and vary.
So in this case the person would be doubling if not even quadrupling his testosterone levels which in my logic should produce noticeable effects when everything else is done properly.

Note, I didn't say perhaps going slightly higher than that would be perhaps a smart(er) idea given that we are going to be shutting down the system anyways. But babbling aside just my few cents and thoughts ✌

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Naturally men produce about a maximum of 10mg per day actually, which would be 70mg per week.
The average is more like 7mg, 49mg per week, so 200mg its nothing like natural range.

That said, 210mg esterised testosterone is also closer to 150mg actual testosterone hormone, so as a very low dose cycle stacked with something else, or even as a cruise as you say, its fine, but its not close to natural levels.
Sorrrrrryyyyyyy 😬😬😬

So when the blood tests come back and say the range is 11 to 29, and let's say a man produces 20. What does that mean then in the grand scheme of testosterone per week/day? Is this related to the latter part of your message regarding natural vs exogenous?

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts

No no mate, clearly it's just natty levels.
And any study or medical information showing this just isn't as viable as some dude in a gym that said a thing this one time.

The stupidity on this forum makes me miss being banned 🤣

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts

Balls.

The thread where I was getting flamed for saying exactly that has been deleted as the normal trolls came around.

Had this exact point to make.in another thread where it's claimed 200mg is natty.

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Jab site, different place affect differently, parts I’d choose in order of preference;
Ventro Glute
Pecs
Quad
Glute.

With the above being written, I do think you should get up to peak strength before considering testosterone, reason being, your strength with go up fast and your tendon strength will be lagging which will highly likely cause you injuries. Good luck either way.
My man!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Just while we're on this, for my own knowledge...I'll be on Testran TRT this week. I've been told to use 30mg per day. It's a gel pump, one pump is 10mg each. This is to match what my natural levels would be. Essentially x7 = 210mg of Test per week. If 210mg is nothing what the body produces naturally without exogenous compounds, is it because the doctor has recommended this protocol due to what actually gets absorbed into the body? Or some other reason?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts