UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Somebody Stole My Little Green Boxes
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some will think this answer is obvious and some will differ. Just curious as most people suggest you will always gain most on your first cycle. Just for example would you gain more on an Oral D-bol cycle say for 10 weeks (just a figure) as your first cycle OR would you gain more via a Sus-250 Second cycle for 10 weeks? Say the protien intake etc was the same across both cycles to balance the scales. Discuss and opinions please :)

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
dan2004 said:
Some will think this answer is obvious and some will differ. Just curious as most people suggest you will always gain most on your first cycle. Just for example would you gain more on an Oral D-bol cycle say for 10 weeks (just a figure) as your first cycle OR would you gain more via a Sus-250 Second cycle for 10 weeks? Say the protien intake etc was the same across both cycles to balance the scales. Discuss and opinions please :)
Its a completely open ended question but my answer would be you would gain more doing a dbol cycle first then a sus cycle dose depending. This is exactly what my first and second cycles looked like.

First cycle

Dbol: 30mg ed for 6 weeks weight gained 21lb, muscle kept 14lbs

Second cycle

Sus: 250mg ew for 8 weeks weight gained 16lbs, muscle kept 8lbs

You will never see you body grow like you on your first cycle, providing your training and diet are spot on IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts