UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i thought id take the plunge and try my first cycle, ive put on the mass i need but always struggle leaning out around the ab area. So heres my first, anyone any better ideas please feel free to chime in.

Week 1-6

500mg pw Test E (Norma)

Week 6-10

ROHM multi ester tren 150mg

PCT

ROHM pct caps

Look ok?

·
Premium Member
17,848 Posts
Why stop test after 6 weeks and only run Tren on its own for 4 weeks??

Much better to run them both together and if you want to run the Tren shorter than test then go for weeks 4-10 and do 6 weeks at least of tren and 10-12 weeks Test

·
Gym Addict
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the advise i was given g-man, first cycle for me so wasnt sure. But ill take that on board and run the test for 12 weeks and the tren for the same. I was told the tri tren might be to much for a long period for a first timer.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
yakuza said:
Its the advise i was given g-man, first cycle for me so wasnt sure. But ill take that on board and run the test for 12 weeks and the tren for the same. I was told the tri tren might be to much for a long period for a first timer.
No expert on tren (apart from what I have read), but for a first cycle you may be wise just to run some test for 12 weeks at 500mg.

·
Premium Member
17,848 Posts
Dagman72 said:
No expert on tren (apart from what I have read), but for a first cycle you may be wise just to run some test for 12 weeks at 500mg.
Listen to Dagman :) 12 weeks of test is the best first cycle.

Tren is better to be used in a later cycle when test alone isn't giving you the gains your after

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
yakuza said:
Been on it for 8 weeks now and im a first timer. Don't see what the fuss is about in terms of sides (outside the body anyway and psychological).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.