UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Going to be running my 1st 7week cycle. Hopefully a one off.

it will be suss, deca, d-bol (tabs) and PCT Novadex and HCG.

Any one give me advice about the gear in use..

Heard its good to put on abit of size..

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Mate your first cycle should be made up of one thing, the best IMO would be test. If you use more than one compound intially and you get sides then you wont know what you got them off. Post up your diet and training.

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
andybing said:
Hi guys,

Heard its good to put on abit of size..
why would you run any long ester for only 7 weeks? run test only for 12 weeks for best results, you can add dbol for the first 4 weeks or so but youll do great anyway on just the test alone on a first cycle

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
andybing said:

That's a mess mate.

As Bigacb said, you only need to be running 1 compound for your first cycle anyway's.

PS. Not much point running Sust for 7 weeks.

andybing said:
Testosterone suspension?.
I doubt you want to be shooting Test suspension mate. You need to do some more research.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
andybing said:
thanks for the advice. what is test? not use to the short words for gear :-(
Testosterone mate - it's the same stuff whether it be test prop, test enanthate etc etc - the only difference is they are mixed with a different carrier.

Enanthate would be your best bet as it's carrier is the slowest releasing meaning less injections.

Have a good read around mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ba baracuss said:
Testosterone mate - it's the same stuff whether it be test prop, test enanthate etc etc - the only difference is they are mixed with a different carrier.

Enanthate would be your best bet as it's carrier is the slowest releasing meaning less injections.

Have a good read around mate.
What about PCT, novadex and HCG? cant i take one of them or has to be both? also how should i run the cycle?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.