UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I started my first cycle of gear few weeks ago, I started 6 weeks of tablets - Restandol testocaps 40 mg each 3 a day, then after 2 weeks started on 2ml of deca a week and 2ml testobol a week, I'm on my 7th week of jabs nowand i've just got some blue heart dianabols, I'm 10.5 stone at the moment and planning on staying on the hearts for 8 weeks, has anyone else been on a similar cycle to this ? do I need to worry about bitch tits yet because my nipples are sometimes itchy, what will be the first signs of them apperaring? my mates gonna get me some stuff for when i finish the cycle but would you recomend taking anything during the cycle ?

cheers guys, joe

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright mate I'm 23, been training for about a year now , i had a bad motorbike crash a couple of years ago, broke shoulder and couldn't train etc, went down to just over 8 stone so about a year ago i started training properly again, I got up to 10 stone naturally and couldn't seem to get any further so i got some gear, my diets good I eat plenty of chicken, tuna pasta etc and make sure I get a couple of protien shakes down me every day

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I don't know where to start.. That is one messy cycle, it sounds like you just eat/inject whatever you can get your hands on.

What kind of testabol is it? Cyp, Prop, Enanthate? How many mg/ml?

If your nipples are itchy, gyno is on the way mate. Have you got any AI's or Nolva?

DON'T take any of the Dbol's. Definitely not needed and will just escalate the gyno.

Have you got a PCT setup?

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
This is plain crazy. At 10.5 stone at 5-8 you should be able to get past that weight without any drugs. even thou you have had an injury which has resticted your training you must be able to train to some decent standard to consider steroids. A simple one compound such as sus would have suited you down to the ground. A 10 week cycle of sus even at a low dosage would have given satisfactory results without this worry you have about sore nippls etc. P.T.C would still be needed though even at a low dose. As i have said many times before people have negative experiences because of bad planning and bad adivce. You should rethink your cycle for the future. Hope this advice is helpfull as you must think of your health ..

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Sylar said:
I don't know where to start.. That is one messy cycle, it sounds like you just eat/inject whatever you can get your hands on.

What kind of testabol is it? Cyp, Prop, Enanthate? How many mg/ml?

If your nipples are itchy, gyno is on the way mate. Have you got any AI's or Nolva?

DON'T take any of the Dbol's. Definitely not needed and will just escalate the gyno.

Have you got a PCT setup?
Agree...

sparrowhawk said:
This is plain crazy. At 10.5 stone at 5-8 you should be able to get past that weight without any drugs. even thou you have had an injury which has resticted your training you must be able to train to some decent standard to consider steroids. A simple one compound such as sus would have suited you down to the ground. A 10 week cycle of sus even at a low dosage would have given satisfactory results without this worry you have about sore nippls etc. P.T.C would still be needed though even at a low dose. As i have said many times before people have negative experiences because of bad planning and bad adivce. You should rethink your cycle for the future. Hope this advice is helpfull as you must think of your health ..
Agree...

Mate it seems like youve gone into this with your eyes closed and with very little knowledge, not a dig but just how i see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.