UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
Im looking at starting on testosterone enanthate for my first cycle, around 200mg injected weekly as want to be as healthy and safe as possible, can anyone point me in the right direction for recommended places Private message me please

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Definitely start with your arse. Judging by your username I'm sure youve built up some pain resistance in that area

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Hi,
Im looking at starting on testosterone enanthate for my first cycle, around 200mg injected weekly as want to be as healthy and safe as possible, can anyone point me in the right direction for recommended places Private message me please
you Clearly have issues and steroids are not the answer. They will only compound your mental health issues.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the very thought one has to be big to gain respect. This is a totally flawed way of thinking and shows lack of self respect and confidence. Steroids are not the answer.
Size doesn’t equate respect
I agree one has to feel confident in one's self no matter your size or background however let's just create a scenario your a guy out and about and someone is being funny with you you tell him to back off and go away but you only weigh135-140lbs is the idiot more likely to punch you because of this rather than say if you was 180-190pounds with visible muscular strength?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the very thought one has to be big to gain respect. This is a totally flawed way of thinking and shows lack of self respect and confidence. Steroids are not the answer.
Size doesn’t equate respect
You can believe what you want but there is no doubt being a big guy earns you social respect even if it is artificial there is a reason bouncers at night club doors weigh in excess of 200lbs they wouldn't be that big if it wasn't socially necessary

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
You can believe what you want but there is no doubt being a big guy earns you social respect even if it is artificial there is a reason bouncers at night club doors weigh in excess of 200lbs they wouldn't be that big if it wasn't socially necessary
You must be a young boy with little to no life experience and that’s ok. I can tell you how you carry yourself, stand, walk, talk, act, your word if it’s rubbish or if it’s straight and you stick to ect, how you dress ect these all give you much more represent that size alone.
I hope you will grow to be happy in yourself and learn manners, self respect, how to hold a conversation, carry yourself in all social situations becoming more confident a man of values, integrity and his word and you will gain respect not some dbol, red faced, bloated, thick as pig shit idiot who believes in the anabolic window and thinks being big is intimidating

1 - 14 of 14 Posts