UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going on holiday for 2 weeks next week and when i come back i am definately going to do a first cycle.

I have been looking at doing T-bol and have researched it to the wire and it looks a decent first cycle. But everywhere i look Anavar also creeps up and alot of people have said stacking the two bring some pretty incredible gains.

So for a first time Cycle, i will be doing 6 weeks. Heres what il do:

Liv52 1-6 weeks

Cranberry Juice throughout

Week1: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 50mgs

Week2: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week3: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week4: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week5: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week6: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Clomid 50/50/50

Any comments would be appreciated. Any suggestions are welcome as im still learning. A good diet and loads of protein are vital in this cycle and i plan on litterly eating a horse every day.

I have seen people say " why not just do Test or Test and Var " i dont want to do that route just yet.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Mark j said:
Im going on holiday for 2 weeks next week and when i come back i am definately going to do a first cycle.

I have been looking at doing T-bol and have researched it to the wire and it looks a decent first cycle. But everywhere i look Anavar also creeps up and alot of people have said stacking the two bring some pretty incredible gains.

So for a first time Cycle, i will be doing 6 weeks. Heres what il do:

Liv52 1-6 weeks

Cranberry Juice throughout

Week1: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 50mgs

Week2: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week3: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week4: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week5: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

Week6: ANAVAR 40mgs/TURANABOL 60mgs

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Clomid 50/50/50

Any comments would be appreciated. Any suggestions are welcome as im still learning. A good diet and loads of protein are vital in this cycle and i plan on litterly eating a horse every day.

I have seen people say " why not just do Test or Test and Var " i dont want to do that route just yet.
Why not just do tbol or var then? why both?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Mark j said:
To be honest, i was gonna do just T-bol but then i came across adding Var in aswell and it looks a decent cycle.

Would u suggest not doing both?
I just can't see the point, but i have nothing against it if thats what you want to try. Personally i'd just run tbol at 80-100mg ED.

You been reading some rubbish posted on muscletalk by any chance? :) .

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
Currently just running a 60mg ed Tbol cycle ( my first)

Just hit week 2 and the Tbol has just kicked in and its unreal.

I spent ages reading up on the cons of steriods and what side effects can occur but never realised what the pro's actually felt like.

I'm in no position to give advise but I can tell you that Tbol on its own hits the spot.

My cycle log is a couple of pages back if you want to follow how I'm getting on before you start.

·
Banned
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CJones said:
Currently just running a 60mg ed Tbol cycle ( my first)

Just hit week 2 and the Tbol has just kicked in and its unreal.

I spent ages reading up on the cons of steriods and what side effects can occur but never realised what the pro's actually felt like.

I'm in no position to give advise but I can tell you that Tbol on its own hits the spot.

My cycle log is a couple of pages back if you want to follow how I'm getting on before you start.
Thanks for that, considering running just T-bol itself now. Will check your log out for sure and follow it...goodluck!

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Mark j said:
Say i decided to run T-Bol only at 80mg ED how long do you suggest running it for about 6 weeks?

And would i keep the same PCT?
Six weeks is ok, PCT looks fine. You can even do the nolva 3 weeks just as the clomid, no need for 4 weeks imo.

·
Banned
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. Il seriously considering running just T-bol then. Will order my stuff when i get back from holiday so i have 2-3 weeks to think about it anyway. As its my first cycle, i guess id be better running just 1 oral rather than 2...cheers for the advice.

·
Banned
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can run 80mg ED for 7 weeks with 4 bottles of 10mg x 100 tabs.

For the first week, would i lower the dose..say to 60mg ED before bumping it up?

Or just go right into 80mg ED?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
TBH i'd go right in at 80mg for the 7wks, you won't regret it, make the most of it mate, i know too many ppl who wish they hadn't farted about on their 1st cycle because of this or that, and with short oral cycles you really do need to make the most of them.

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
mars1960 said:
TBH i'd go right in at 80mg for the 7wks, you won't regret it, make the most of it mate, i know too many ppl who wish they hadn't farted about on their 1st cycle because of this or that, and with short oral cycles you really do need to make the most of them.
Just wondering as I'm going to do tbol myself as well, I'm acne prone, how much lower is the risk of getting that shitty acne when taking 60mg ED compared to 80 or 100?

·
Banned
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Just wondering as I'm going to do tbol myself as well, I'm acne prone, how much lower is the risk of getting that shitty acne when taking 60mg ED compared to 80 or 100?
I dont get acne but i do get spotty and i expect to get a good few off this cycle. Is there anything i can take to stop this or even cut it down slightly?

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Mark j said:
I dont get acne but i do get spotty and i expect to get a good few off this cycle. Is there anything i can take to stop this or even cut it down slightly?
On the Dutch boards people are very excited about taking vitamin B5 to counter acne during (and after) a cycle. About 10g a day, split in 2 doses of 5g in the morning and 5g in the evening seem to do the trick. I haven't tried it out myself yet, as I'm on roaccutane which is pretty much guaranteed to work on everyone. :)

Curious for other methods!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.