UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Yes either sust or test cyp would be just as good. people tend to recommend either of these 3 as they are longer acting esters so less frequent injections.

I think test e is more common so this tends to be what people get hold of more is all mate.

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
hilly2008 said:
I think test e is more common so this tends to be what people get hold of more is all mate.
i think its more because the male already produces testosterone itself so your system will have a better idea of how to respond and what to do with it.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Test E & Test C - no difference do the same jobby.

Sust - Same except can be a bit more painful due top Prop and also you should feel the Prop a bit quicker, but all should give pretty much same returns as it's just different esters.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
andysutils said:
i think its more because the male already produces testosterone itself so your system will have a better idea of how to respond and what to do with it.
I know this mate i was answering his question in regards to why people always recommend test e for a first cycle instead of test c or sust.

or this is what i presumed he was asking.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
I personally think a low dose, fast acting oral course lasting about 6 weeks is a winner for a first cycle. something like 30mg/day for 4-6 weeks. you can keep probably all of what you gain, you don't bloat, and if it doesnt agree with you it can be out of your system in a matter of hours, not weeks.

enanthate is 2% less weak than cypionate- that is the only 'important' difference. sustanon is a further 2% less weak than enanthate, but PCT needs to be delayed a further week after the last jab than is the case with enanthate.

Test E 500/week for 10-12 weeks is the standard recommended cycle because you will grow very very well on it, and it (test) is one of the safest steroids you can use.

Drawbacks witht his cycle include bit are not limited to

learn to inject

learn to aspirate

if you have a bad reaction you are fcuked for 10 days or so untill the med clears your system

poor injection technique responsible for abcesses and infections

you really should have an AI such as adex and/or a SERM like nolvadex on hand in case you start growing bitch tits.

that said, you never grow like you do on your first, and you will grow considerably more on 500/week of test than on 30mg/day of tbol.

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts