UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I want to start my first cycle in a few weeks. Prop + Anavar is the best choice for me as I have some fat to lose. Can someone please take a look at it and let me know if there's any changes I should make in terms of dosage and timing?

Prop 3 jabs per week:

WK1 - 200mg
WK2-3 - 300mg
WK4-9 - 350mg
WK10 - 200mg

Anavar:

WK1-8 - 20mg/day

PCT - Clomid - Start taking a week after the last jab.

WK1-2 - 50mg/day
WK3-4 - 25mg/day

What do you think about taking Nolvadex 10mg/day throughout the cycle?

As I have said I am a beginner so all advices are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fatloss is dictated by calorie deficit. No need to taper your doses...take 300mg per week. Have an ai on hand instead of nolvadex. Use nolva alongside clomid during pct. Might wana use hcg too.
Thanks, that's helpful! What about the dosage? As I've said I'm new to this so appreciate all tips.

·
Registered
109 Posts
no. just no. why on earth are you tapering test. why would you take Nolvadex during your first cycle and not post. where's your AI if you get e2 related sides? 20mg of anavar is not going to do shit. one of the dumbest first cycle.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Thanks, that's helpful! What about the dosage? As I've said I'm new to this so appreciate all tips.
Personally would run the prop at 450mg per week and var at around 50mg daily. HCG @ 500iu twice per week from week 2.

AI you want one on hand and start with a low dose twice per week if you get high estrogen sides.

Would run the var for about 6 weeks.

Nolva 20 / clomid 50 per day for 4 weeks PCT

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
Because it's relatively safe and effective.
The ester has no bearing on safety, and what would you mean by safe anyway. Fat loss is attained by you limiting what you put in your mouth. Taking steroids for fat loss is stupid and pointless. It's like taking cocaine for an ingrown toenail, everyone will know it's just because you want to take coke.

Think you're off to a terrible start. If you want to lose weight do it. Taking steroids for weight loss is just wasting the money you spent on them and the drugs themselves.

Try a diet and cardio. Both free. Both side effects free. Both won't shrink your nuts. Both won't risk man boobs. Both don't need to be pinned every other day.

I'm willing to bet the guy that sold you them was the one that said they'd get you lean, right?

·
Registered
293 Posts
And......shocker, the junkie crew jumping in saying the usual nonsense "up the dose bro, take more drugs" the answer to everything, apparently. Yet can't give one good reason why.

Would love to see all these god like physiques. Surely they must all be huge and lean right?🤣
Literally not one person has said to up the dose or said to up the dose and not give a reason why.

And... Shocker... Simon jumping into anabolic steroid discussions, without ever having actually taken anabolic steroids himself and trying to give advice on it.

Give it up "bro".

·
Registered
22 Posts
Calorie deficit and cardio will do fat loss...go vegetarian for a while i had great results going veg for 8 years afterall you wouldn't f**k with a gorilla and they're vegetarian lol or incorporate nuts seeds and avacado into your diet for oils and fats that your body will use to kick start your fat burning processes. As for your steroid use you're going to get big and develop lean muscle for sure compared to now but you won't lose fat unless your body burns it off. Prop and anavar will make you feel like the hulk too because of the synergistic effect of the 2 working together which brings out the all in the anavar, anavar on it's own is good for strength gains for sure but with prop you'll feel like your skin is going to tear open when you're pumped. Basically yhe guys here are right you don't need the steroids for fat loss but i ain't gonna deny the good effects of sensible steroid use either. 200 a week of prop and since it's your first time you need to stay anabolic for growth and anavar has an 8-12 hour life so personally I'd say 10mg every 8 hours = 30mg a day...trust me low and slow for your first time is best and if you like it go all out next time if you decide another cycle.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Don't get why people are telling him to up the test dosage? Let him run 200-250mg prop a week this is well enough testosterone to build the desired amount of muscle

• Run test at 200-250mg per week for the whole cycle mate
  • The anavar can be 20-50mg a day

get your calories in check - this will determine fat loss (calorie deficit)

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
Calorie deficit and cardio will do fat loss...go vegetarian for a while i had great results going veg for 8 years afterall you wouldn't f**k with a gorilla and they're vegetarian lol or incorporate nuts seeds and avacado into your diet for oils and fats that your body will use to kick start your fat burning processes. As for your steroid use you're going to get big and develop lean muscle for sure compared to now but you won't lose fat unless your body burns it off. Prop and anavar will make you feel like the hulk too because of the synergistic effect of the 2 working together which brings out the all in the anavar, anavar on it's own is good for strength gains for sure but with prop you'll feel like your skin is going to tear open when you're pumped. Basically yhe guys here are right you don't need the steroids for fat loss but i ain't gonna deny the good effects of sensible steroid use either. 200 a week of prop and since it's your first time you need to stay anabolic for growth and anavar has an 8-12 hour life so personally I'd say 10mg every 8 hours = 30mg a day...trust me low and slow for your first time is best and if you like it go all out next time if you decide another cycle.
He's not a gorilla though. Nor is he a cow, a herbivore that dwarfs humans. Or an elephant.
He's a human. Going vegetarian doesn't have any benefits outside of the fact that most people don't eat fruit and veg.

And there's zero need to split the anavar dosage.

In what's way will fats "kick start your fat loss" 😂, truly awful advice buddy.
There's not a shred of evidence in the world that would support that and thousands of studies that support the opposite. Eating fat will not burn fat. If you think that, maybe you should stop giving advice until you understand the subject.

Fat, remarkably, is the easiest thing for your body to store as fat. Has the highest calories per gram. And is the most common cause of diets not working. Because people say things like "fat burns fat".

He also won't be growing on a deficit, so his skin won't be bursting with anything, and he won't be getting bigger.

That's basic physiology.

·
Registered
7 Posts
He’s here to learn don’t see why some people are jumping down his throat 🤷‍♂️

Mate make sure your in a calorie deficit first

Find the sweet spot where your losing between 1-3lbs a week (slow and steady wins the race) & what I like to do is hit 1gram of protein per pound of body weight.

If you can get test E go with that as you’ll be jabbing less (say a Monday & Thursday) I’d go with 300-500mg a week personally.

For the people saying under 300 I’d be interested to know if you acc tried 200/250 test per week as a first cycle? And did you gain much? .. as I personally didn’t go lower than 500mg… ive always had the mindset of, if your going to do something do it right (making sure it’s safe and not stupidity)

Anyway anavar I used to like taking pre workout 50mg a day is plenty I’d run for 6 weeks.

Regarding PCT watch YouTube videos a guy called Greg docuette explains it very well.

I’d take hcg and nova personally but this is all just my opinion from previous cycles .. everyone’s different.

best of luck

·
Premium Member
6,861 Posts
Bc

Find the sweet spot where your losing between 1-3lbs a week (slow and steady wins the race) & what I like to do is hit 1gram of protein per pound of body weight.

If you can get test E go with that as you’ll be jabbing less (say a Monday & Thursday) I’d go with 300-500mg a week personally.

For the people saying under 300 I’d be interested to know if you acc tried 200/250 test per week as a first cycle? And did you gain much? .. as I personally didn’t go lower than 500mg… ive always had the mindset of, if your going to do something do it right (making sure it’s safe and not stupidity)

Anyway anavar I used to like taking pre workout 50mg a day is plenty I’d run for 6 weeks.

Regarding PCT watch YouTube videos a guy called Greg docuette explains it very well.

I’d take hcg and nova personally but this is all just my opinion from previous cycles .. everyone’s different.

best of luck
[/QUOTE

best of luck
Probably as they're read his other posts mate. 😂

·
Premium Member
7,637 Posts
Sorry what a load of rubbish. I had to stop when you used the gorilla analogy. Somehow they don’t have the same genetics as us incase you were confused

1 - 17 of 17 Posts