UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of doing a sus,deca and dbol cycle (dbol oral) for my first one, been reccomended to me by someone who has already been doing it for 2 months and he looks great! off cycle now obviously, just wondering..

1. what can i run with this to prevent gyno? (thats my main worry)

2. whats the best pct for this?

3. any other advice?

·
Premium Member
17,829 Posts
If you run in to any problems then you won't know if its the test or the deca causing it.

They need different methods to control gyno issues and not knowing what is causing it could result in taking the wrong course of action and making it worse.

Oestrogen related or progesterone .

Test only is a great first course and you will see how you react on it

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oooo i get it! so when i next talk to my "source" is there lots of differnt kinds of test? what would i ask for? and also what can you expect of a first test only course?

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
james4d said:
oooo i get it! so when i next talk to my "source" is there lots of differnt kinds of test? what would i ask for? and also what can you expect of a first test only course?
I'd get test enanthate & run between 250 & 500mg a week for 12 weeks

Jab once a week.

Nice & simple (don't forget AI if needed & PCT)

·
Premium Member
17,829 Posts
Test enanthate, cypionate or sustanon are good choices and as for gains then as long as your diet and training are good then the gains should be good.

No one can say exactly how much you will gain as everybody is different.

Personally I'd do 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks.

Read up about PCT and AI's also

·
8,318 Posts
james4d said:
thanks alot so test only seems the way to go for first cycle? is 500mg ok for a first cycle? so what would i run with test to prevent gyno?
500mg should be fine.

Arimidex 0.5mg twice a week is a good starting point for oestrogen control.

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Just started my first cycle

Test cyp 450mg 1-10 weeks

dbol 30mg ed 1-4 weeks

HCG 1-11 weeks 1000ius a week

PCT 2 weeks after last jab

clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Only a week into it so far so cant comment much on gains/side apart from one annoying dead leg, my training partners doing the same except without the dbol and he is using Test400

·
8,318 Posts
MarkFranco said:

dbol 30mg ed 1-4 weeks

clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Only a week into it so far so cant comment much on gains/side apart from one annoying dead leg, my training partners doing the same except without the dbol and he is using Test400
well planed that is :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
17,829 Posts
MarkFranco said:

dbol 30mg ed 1-4 weeks

clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Agree, a good cycle

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yerr that is well planned out, im thinking of starting with in the next 2 weeks, so before cycle starts will i need my test obviously, my dbol, my pct and my ai? or instead of ai can i use nova?

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
I cant get my hands on an AI so ill just use nolva incase of gyno at 20mg aday untill it subsides then carry on with 10mg ed untill PCT.

Ive been told this hould be "OK" but AI's are supposed to work alot better

·
Premium Member
17,829 Posts
Its a good idea to have everything you need for the complete cycle before you start so if anything goes wrong then you have everything at hand.

Nolva is a serm and can be used to control gyno if it flares up but an AI is used to control the oestrogen to avoid gyno flare up in the beginning. It will also aid in keeping bloat down and will also help when you come to PCT and aid in your recovery which in turn will lead to keeping more of the gains you get from the cycle

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ooo well explained mate, i get it now! so i think i will be starting in around 2 weeks, any injecting advice? thats the main thing holding me back, jsut scared to inject!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.