UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
16 weeks test and 8-10weeks of mk677. I've got amiridex on hand for esteogenic side effects and I'm planning a nolva/clomid/natural test booster for PCT.

Sound good?
Yes pal, first cycle you should make good gains, keep your diet in check and alls good.
I don’t understand why guys jump on a high dose for the first cycle.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice.
Will be great if all the batches to follow will also be spot on.
Tbh mate I wouldn’t treat these posted lab results as Gospel.
I’ve personally sent blind test samples to Janoshik and labelled them incorrectly just to see if he messed up and each time they came back spot on what the label and compound said.

On the bottom of each test should be a code which if you put in his website brings the legit test up, some people have been photoshopping the tests and leaving out the code at the bottom which is a tell tell sign it’s a dud.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
I’ve personally sent blind test samples to Janoshik and labelled them incorrectly just to see if he messed up and each time they came back spot on what the label and compound said.

On the bottom of each test should be a code which if you put in his website brings the legit test up, some people have been photoshopping the tests and leaving out the code at the bottom which is a tell tell sign it’s a dud.
I’d like to see how their injectable oxy tests. I’ve used three other labs which were good but the pharmaqo was something else in terms of results as well as being accompanied by horrendous sides.
Would be interesting to see if there’s another med in their alongside the oxy.

·
Newbie Trainer
🤨🤔DC🙂
2,550 Posts
Seems exciting - that kettle certainly looks like it has a lob-on…

21 - 26 of 26 Posts