UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy diabetic patient appointment 馃ぁ
I'm not prediabetic and have a blood glucose test once a year. It won't be an overly long cycle of mk-677.
I do however, have slightly thin bones, which it will help with. How about actually saying something constructive instead of trying to be funny or witty or whatever it is you're trying to do?

Premium Member
How long are you planning on running this pal ?
have you got something in place if needed for E2
What鈥檚 your pct plan ?

Registered
16 weeks test and 8-10weeks of mk677. I've got amiridex on hand for esteogenic side effects and I'm planning a nolva/clomid/natural test booster for PCT.

Sound good?
Sounds fine to me.

The gains may be quite modest on that low of a dose, but you can always increase to 400 mid-way through cycle if you are dissapointed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds fine to me.

The gains may be quite modest on that low of a dose, but you can always increase to 400 mid-way through cycle if you are dissapointed.
Honestly I just want to see how my body reacts to the compund. Next cycle will probably be 500mg test and stacked with an oral - likely anavar.

Original Member
Refreshing to see someone take the sensible route for first course.

Stock up your cupboards and fridge. MK makes me eat anything and everything in sight.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Refreshing to see someone take the sensible route for first course.

Stock up your cupboards and fridge. MK makes me eat anything and everything in sight.
Thank you bro, longevity and health is important to me but so is being a shredded ****馃ぃso im playing it safe without sacrificing too many gains.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts