UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to take the plunge and start taking gear but i could do with some help if possible in putting together a cycle

i have got some nandrodec 300 and testenate 300 and some clomid for the PCT.

i have tried to find some example cycles for beginners on the net for these 2 but cant seem to find them but i have been told that this is a good stack. can any one help please

G

·
You musnt have looked very hard mate. There's dozens on here.

General advice ive always seen is stick to 1 compound at first, then next cycle add another 1 in if you need to. That way if something goes wrong or you gets sides you will know whats causing them. instead of guessing.

There is no reason why 250mg/week of test e wont produce gains. Some guys will say take 500mg but i know when i take the plunge its going to be at 250, and im no lightweight.

10weeks is the 'norm' for test e, have a read of the understanding PCT thread with regards to Clomid.

Best of luck.

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,169 Posts
mikex101 is an example. Hasnt done a course yet but he clearly is reading up before he does.

nandrodec 300 being a Deca is generally advised to take it 2:1 with test. 300 Deca with 600 test might be a little high for your first course. You will surely gain well but I feel you will miss out what a lower dosage course can give you first before needing higher doses.

Why dont you try just the test 300mg for 10 weeks and see how you get on. Post your diet in the diet section and get some advice there so you get the most out of your first cycle. Diet is critical to get the most of a course.

Weeks 1-10 : Testenate 300

Weeks 13 - 15 : PCT **

**http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/17336-understanding-pct.html

How old are you out of interest?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Yeh tainted souls right just stick with one compound. Test e for 10 weeks then PCT. Post up your diet and training.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
liquidcars said:
i have got some nandrodec 300 and testenate 300 and some clomid for the PCT.
Agree with just running Test E.

I would add some Nolva too for PCT.

What's your stats/diet like mate?

·
Newbie Trainer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6ft 4inch

16st 6

16% bodyfat

diet is pretty good eat 6 times a day an example day would be

8am bran flakes and low fat yoghurt

10.30am turkey on whole meal roll

12pm 1/2 a chicken

3pm protein shake with creatine

5pm other half of the chicken with veg

7pm in the gym for one hour doing weights or cardio

8.15ish protein shake

but to fair i have only been doing that for the last 2 weeks as i have no realised its time to get serious in the gym rather than **** farting about and making no gains at all

i am gonna make a blog on a daily basis highlighting everything i eat and do and what weights i lift and hopefully be able to track my progress over 6 months and see how i go

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Hi there. I have been bodybuilding since the 70s i am 44 now, i do a couple of cycles a year. I stick to 250 sus every 5 days and make good solid gains without a big crash, As long as you eat, train and rest good thats all you need to get a good body after time.

First cycle for you should be as simple as possible, like the other guy said stick to 1 compound at first so you know your body is ok with that and add another next cycle if you wish. Most people that get ill or have a negative time are usually the knobs that wont listen to advive or do know research. Good luck with your cycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts