UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, this is going to be my first cycle of gear as well as my only. I was just wondering, what do u think would be best to take for my first cycle, dbol or anavar? I heard that anavar is alot more safe to take so I was leaning towards that, not too mention my goals are to gain lean muscle and not mass. The only reason I was considering dbols was because im only 155lbs.

Is it alright if I take them in an only dbol cycle or an only anavar cycle? Obivoulsy i'm going to be taking plenty of protein, but would it be alright if I stacked aminocore with anavar? Thanks alot!

·
and twist of fate
536 Posts
10 weeks 80mg Var - split the dose throughout the day....safety profile difference between both is largely unfounded. They can both add stress to your liver...but as the majority in here will tell you....that is overhyped.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
Good quality food and a well planned diet would be your best route mate your only a tad over 11 stone so unless your one of the seven dwarfs you obviously ain't been eating and training right or doing this for long enough.

You would be better posting your stat's age diet routine and so on bud I'm no expert but many on here are and will help you out.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
I would get diet and training sorted first but as your question is what oral I think you should do

dbol as it is cheaper and breakfast of champions

dbol weeks 1 - 6 = 30mg a day

Nolva day after last dbol for 21 days

Day 1 - 60mg nolva

days 2 - 11 - 40mg nolva

days 12 - 21 - 20mg nolva

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm only 155 because i've been workin to gain lean muscle only for a while. I was in a sort of, permanent cutting phase. I'm lean as it is, so I was just wondering what anavar would do to me? Even if it kept me at the same weight, but cut me up that'd be fine with me. Also, yea it makes sense that dbol would work better for me to gain weight first, but how important is it to take PCT? Obvioulsy its cheaper and easier for me to get, but I dont wanna get gyro or nething.

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would it be alright though if I took an only anavar cycle around 40 mgs a day, because im only 155? As long as I stay around the same weight, and increase strength and vascularity thats what i'm aiming for. Also, would you recommened running a PCT with a short cycle of anavar?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.