UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gym Addict
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not for me obviously but for the lad I train with. He wants to do a cycle of 6-8 weeks and is thinking of doing Winnie and Sus. I said I'd run it by everyone on here for him in order to get a wide variety of opinions.

Would this be a good combo for that length of cycle and what amount should he be taking? Is it worth kick-starting with Dbol and taking it to 10 weeks and overlapping the dbol and sus?

He previously weighed 17 stone and was carrying a fair bit of excess body fat but he's worked hard for 18 months to shed the fat and now has a good strong foundation of muscle to build on, currently weighing in at 15 1/2 stone. . His diet, training and discipline are now excellent but he wants to be down to the 14 mark before starting the cycle.

Would the above mentioned cycle be any good for him? His main aim is increase both lean muscle mass and definition.

Cheers for any advice lads.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
It's pointless running Sust for 6 or 8 weeks IMO. If his diet is spot on he'll get some nice gains from Sust on it's own at 500mg p/w for 10 or 12 weeks. He could use Dbol to kick start it at 30mg ED for 4 weeks, i would just stick with Sustanon though seeing as it's his first cycle.

Does he know what PCT is, when to start and what to run? Also, I would run an AI like Adex throughout, or keep some close to hand just incase gyno symptoms arise.

·
Gym Addict
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've explained to him about how important PCT is and the need to keep Nolva etc on hand just in case. He's going about it all the right way doing the reading etc and trying to find out as much as possible way in advance (he doesn't plan to start til Xmas).

Cheers for the help mate....so you're opinion wold be the Sus on it's own?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
S_Soldier said:
Cheers for the help mate....so you're opinion wold be the Sus on it's own?
It wouldn't hurt to kick start with Dbol at 30mg ED for 4 weeks, but personally i would stick with Sust. If he does run Dbol, just make sure he reads up on the potential sides first so he knows what to expect.

I'm on a 500mg p/w Sust cycle now and am running .5mg Adex E3D to keep gyno/bloat at bay. Diet is also key to minimise bloat.

·
Gym Addict
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boner said:
hi s_soldier i also used to weigh 17 stone lost a stone in past 6 months and planning to lose another stone before starting my fisrt cycle approx 4months time. I have also changed my diet and traning due to reading alot on these forums.

what would you recommend for a first cycle i was thinkin on 500mg test a week for 10-12 weeks with maybe dbol 20mg a day for 4weeks to kick start then maybe again last few weeks? What would i need for a pct and how much and when to start talking?

Or do you think the cycle you are talking about for your friend would be better? I am looking to have more defined muscle and cut BF
I'm probably not the best ton ask in all honesty mate. I've only ever done 3 cycles so I'm far too naive to advise. That's why i started this thread mate so that the more experienced users could offer their advice for me to pass on to my mate!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts