UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas

I’ve booked to go to Miami on a cruise in January and I would like to make my physique “pop” a little bit more. I haven’t really done a cut before but I have done a couple of cycles of test, dbol and tren and I’m pleased with the results.

Shoulder Arm Human body Neck Jaw
Face Arm Human body Sunglasses Jaw

A little bit of background I’m between 83-85kg and 5ft 10” with about 11% body fat eating roughly 3900kcal a day and train 4-5days a week.

I’ve been thinking of stacking test, tren and win this time around starting end of October for 12 weeks. Could you advise me of your opinions and tell me if I need to adjust anything. Will also be doing more cardio a couple of weeks before I leave for Miami.

Tren-a at 300mg a week
Test-p at 600mg a week
Win at 20mg every day for the last 6 weeks

Also what kind of PCT or anti-e protocol should I look at? I’ve been cruising on 150mg of test-400 a week after my last cruise.

Looking forward to your constructive tips and adjustments!

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
^^ this. I've always cut on my trt and save the gear for a blast, always worked. Maybe add in 50 winnie into your cruise dose for 8 weeks. You could up the test to 300mg but don't see how 600mg is needed for a cut. Can't comment on tren as never used it.

·
Newbie Trainer
563 Posts
Ive cut recently on 95mg test a week and 1.3iu GH daily. Worked an absolute treat. after 6 weeks i'd dropped 6lbs in fat and kept all lean tissue.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey fellas

I’ve booked to go to Miami on a cruise in January and I would like to make my physique “pop” a little bit more. I haven’t really done a cut before but I have done a couple of cycles of test, dbol and tren and I’m pleased with the results.

View attachment 211619 View attachment 211620

A little bit of background I’m between 83-85kg and 5ft 10” with about 11% body fat eating roughly 3900kcal a day and train 4-5days a week.

I’ve been thinking of stacking test, tren and win this time around starting end of October for 12 weeks. Could you advise me of your opinions and tell me if I need to adjust anything. Will also be doing more cardio a couple of weeks before I leave for Miami.

Tren-a at 300mg a week
Test-p at 600mg a week

Also what kind of PCT or anti-e protocol should I look at? I’ve been cruising on 150mg of test-400 a week after my last cruise.

You aren't 11% bodyfat pal. I'd estimate more like 14%-16%. Looks like a relatively new tattoo as well, nice one. Reminds me of The Rock's tattoo.

I'm not too sure what your goals are from your post. Is it just to look good for your holiday? Tren will shut you down hard, so you'll suffer while you recover.

Personally, I'd jab something long acting before I go and then pick it back up once I get back, rather than cutting all drugs and going cold turkey right before a holiday. PCT properly once you're back.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Hey fellas

View attachment 211619 View attachment 211620

Tren-a at 300mg a week
Test-p at 600mg a week

Got some good size on you man. Take whatever you like and get yourself in a calorie deficit. You’ll look wicked once lean as hell.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
I wouldn’t PCT I would just cruise after

why do you want to run fast esters for the whole duration? Have you not considered 300mg tren e and 450mg test e with 50mg wimy all for 12 weeks. I would add clen in for the last 6 weeks if needed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts