UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am a student conducting some research into dietary supplements for body building. I was wondering if you guys knew the best places where I could find some articles written by good authors on dietary/body building supplements for body building.

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't find any specific articles, for examples theres an articles section which is simply packed with questions, can you point me some good articles by well recongised authors :)

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts
student - if you want supplement articles then my best suggestion is to just google the particular product you are interested in. If you want scientific analysis then a nice place to start is here - Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. http://www.jissn.com/

Is there anything sepcific you are interested in researching?

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, my basic reseach area is seeing how dietary supplements increase muscle mass. So I want good articles written by well known authors on the likes of creatinine, protein etc (benefits, side effects etc)

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts
student said:
Thanks for the replies guys, my basic reseach area is seeing how dietary supplements increase muscle mass. So I want good articles written by well known authors on the likes of creatinine, protein etc (benefits, side effects etc)
For supplement and diet articles John Berardi is a good person to look for articles from... there are a few here on his site. http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dtlv74 said:
For supplement and diet articles John Berardi is a good person to look for articles from... there are a few here on his site. http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/
thanks a lot, its mainly only articles I am after. However, I do need a lot of articles from journals, is the sports journal you mentioned in your previous post the best place.

Also, is there any UK experts who write about body building supplements

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
student said:
Hi guys, I am a student conducting some research into dietary supplements for body building. I was wondering if you guys knew the best places where I could find some articles written by good authors on dietary/body building supplements for body building.
Can you be a bit more specific with your requirements? What is your brief?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
student said:
how good is this regie johal that has written a lot of articles, is he reputable.
That would be me. I am the founder of Predator Nutrition and have written widely. My interests are more centred around sports training. Written extensively on that subject.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.