UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she left me on my own for 10 days and counting, i've had a few beers, and thought fcuk it, i have ordered a power rack, and some olympic weights, i'm fcukin dead when she gets home lol

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well so far today i have spent over £500.00 on the credit card,lol, some new road tyers, inner tubes and rim tape for my MTB, and some jasmine climers for my pergola, plus my power rack and weights lol, what can she do lol.

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
Well she left me on my own for 10 days and counting, i've had a few beers, and thought fcuk it, i have ordered a power rack, and some olympic weights, i'm fcukin dead when she gets home lol
She's going to f u c k i n love you when she gets back. :lol:

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nidge said:
She's going to f u c k i n love you when she gets back. :lol:
i might text her in the morning lol, it's my daughters fault she should have had a baby on the 14-08-10, my misses went up on the 12-08-10, i'm minding the dog, the little bugger has still not arrived, so i got fed up, to cheer myself up i went on a credit card spree lol...............................sh!t

·
Smashing PR's
1,155 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
Nothing fancy, just a carrea vulcan.
That'll do till you start launching yourself everywhere. Broke my one of those pretty quickly (about 4 years ago). Gets bloody expensive when you start upgrading to tougher bikes.

Nothing better rush wise than hooning down a track and launching yourself skyward. :thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.