UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
G

·
if its the same programme i saw i think his parennts were running around picking up gear for him etc.

****ing hate smackeads, caught one trying to rob the house during the night while i was in bed. Hope the individual that tried to do my house shakes to death tbh

·
Getting HUGE!
1,250 Posts
such a waste of life, see the same ones on my home from work, like zombies just walking around with the usual vacant look...they say one hit is all it takes and you are hooked, and near impossible to get off it.

·
Gym Addict
121 Posts
It's a crazy addiction is that smack. Thers a guy at work who's hooked. He's really close to losing his job but he's not bothered. The sad thing is, he's got 3 kids to support and all money is going to some dirty smack dealing rat!

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
stevo99 said:
what drives anyone to stick that sh1t in their veins!
Same as steriod users lol

There are so many people who use to forget about abuse they had as young kids so many reasons why they do it

G

·
Robbyg said:
Same as steriod users lol

There are so many people who use to forget about abuse they had as young kids so many reasons why they do it
ive come across a few that are just spoilt little ****s and some that are bone idle fvckers so no sympathy here

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
seen the full programme. very very sad.

protect your children from child (sex) abuse and you protect them from this. the heroin addict i know was abused, and i believe it has a huge influence.

we wish them all to be well.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
1russ100 said:
ive come across a few that are just spoilt little ****s and some that are bone idle fvckers so no sympathy here
well let's hope you get a bit more sympathy from the docs if you die with a 21gauge full of sust hanging out of your ass.....

as robbyg says, there are many reasons for addictions. most of them to do with emotional/mental trauma. everybody hates a scaghead, but they were normal ppl at one time....someones child.

G

·
coflex said:
well let's hope you get a bit more sympathy from the docs if you die with a 21gauge full of sust hanging out of your ass.....

as robbyg says, there are many reasons for addictions. most of them to do with emotional/mental trauma. everybody hates a scaghead, but they were normal ppl at one time....someones child.
well seeing as i dont do it, that wont happen.

as said, caught one trying to rob my house while we were in it, my missus used to have them live next door to her and ive seen first hand how they are so again zero sympathy

·
The Devil told me to do it
382 Posts
I knew one that didn't start using untill he was 47, he told me his wife of 20 years left him for another bloke. He was offered a spliff with H in it and bang he was hooked. Last time i saw him he was proper fecked, lost his house all his cash. He only has the shirt on his back and goes around shoplifting to fund his habbit. Its some bad Sh1t alright. But Then we all experiance sh1t in our lives, and most of us cope without turning to smack or crack.

·
Banned
716 Posts
i have no symapathy whatsoever, all a bunch of dirty fcuks. they can cry abuse all they like but not every person that got abused turns to smack so b0llocks to that excuse.

at some point they wernt addicts, and didnt need it, yet they still did it that 1st time. anyone that can do that isnt worthy of living.

....wonder how many handbags or homes he robbed to feed his habit.

·
Premium Member
11,201 Posts
jjmac said:
i have no symapathy whatsoever, all a bunch of dirty fcuks. they can cry abuse all they like but not every person that got abused turns to smack so b0llocks to that excuse.

at some point they wernt addicts, and didnt need it, yet they still did it that 1st time. anyone that can do that isnt worthy of living.

....wonder how many handbags or homes he robbed to feed his habit.
i have lost people i love through heroin.

comments like the bit in bold fill me with rage then i remember how i saw first hand how it can turn a sweet honest girl into a feckin evil monster and i understand where you are coming from.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
In general like most I can't stand bagheads even more so the people that peddle the sh!t, But you have to take into account some people have very powerful and sad stories behind why they become addicted.

No sympathy for those who steal mug and far worse for their next fix but people like the bloke in that clip who seem decent deep down I feel sorry for and pity them.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.