UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok not the nicest of subjects to bring up but needs must.

So i started my prep 4 weeks ago and i could probably count on my fingers how many times i have pooped in that time...

Today stands at 3 days no poops WTF

I feel uncomfortable and heavy and its not nice.

Suggestions please

DB seems to think bum sex will help it but as i explained to him he would be like a trash compacter and just push it up there more = NO :D

I really need to sort this out as its not normal or natural

Diet is carb cycling

4 days low (25g)

2 days med (60g)

1 day high with cheat

food is basically

shake/oats

shake/nuts

chicken/greenbeans/cabbage

post wo shake

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Prune Juice on your hi carb day?

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per 1 cup

Calories 181.76

Calories from Fat 0.691

% Daily Value *

Total Fat 0.0768g 0%

Saturated Fat 0.00768g 0%

Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0179g

Monounsaturated Fat 0.0538g

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 10.24mg 0%

Potassium 706.56mg 20%

Total Carbohydrate 44.67g 15%

Dietary Fiber 2.56g 10%

Protein 1.56g 3%

Alcohol 0g

Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 17 %

Calcium 3 % Iron 17 %

Vitamin D 0 % Vitamin E 0 %

Thiamin 2 % Riboflavin 9 %

Niacin 10 % Folate 0 %

Vitamin B-6 28 % Vitamin B-12 0 %

Phosphorus 6 % Magnesium 9 %

Zinc 4 % Copper 9 %

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
some psyllium husk in your shakes will help a lot. it fills you out and is zero carb so i guess it'd be fine for use in a prep diet.

if you need a dump right now though i find a handful of dried appricots will clear the pipes in around an hour - but its not pretty.

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
1,272 Posts
JBWILSON said:
some psyllium husk in your shakes will help a lot. it fills you out and is zero carb so i guess it'd be fine for use in a prep diet.

if you need a dump right now though i find a handful of dried appricots will clear the pipes in around an hour - but its not pretty.
x2

also drink a sh1t load of water. I have noticed that the days that I eat lots of broccoli and down at least 8 litres of water a day, my morning after poop just flows like a river:thumb:

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
see i find the morning after my high carb day/cheat day i can poop, usually once and then thats it other than prob one rabbit like poop mid week just cause i try to get something out :( but its really not fun barely pooping more than once or twice all week

sniff sniff

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Enema works every time for me when I have constipation. Might take a few squirt and blasts, but it gets there in the end.

Make an apple sauce for your high carb day, stuff it in pancakes and enjoy. Lots of fiber.

·
IS A CARDIO FREAK
2,862 Posts
i have recently gone through simalar situation but on keto not contest prep,

tried fybogel but didnt seem to do much and was pretty grose tbh, have changed to species nutrition fyberlyze wich i got from bodybuilding warehouse!

It has worked a treat using the recomended 2 servings a day but because your on prep you would have to add the macros in

heres the run down

cals 45 per serving

fat 0

sodium 8mg

potassium 80mg

total carbs 9.5g

carbs from fibre -- 8grms soluble , 1 grms insoluble

not sure if its going to fit into a prep but would defo try and get a fibre supp in somewhere, i spent 4 weeks in the same boat and its horrible:)

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
1,272 Posts
MissBC said:
see i find the morning after my high carb day/cheat day i can poop, usually once and then thats it other than prob one rabbit like poop mid week just cause i try to get something out :( but its really not fun barely pooping more than once or twice all week

sniff sniff
maybe its just because you arent eating as much on non-carb days so there is less to exit (as there is less entering)??

P.S. im loving this thread. MILES better than the standard "how much can you lift" or the standard "my journal" threads :lol:

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
God said:
Well if fibre is the issue I got some great stuff from Boots that you mix into water and is completely tasteless. Can't remember the name but in green packaging and costs 8.99. Does the job for me while on keto with a pretty small amount of veg.
hmmmmmmmmm may have a look later in boots or H&B

thanks

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
supplement wise only taking

BCAA

Vit D

Creatine

Glutamine

at the mo

Got some Vitamin C and taurine on its way as we ran out

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
You can get non invasive bowel massages that help people when suffering from constipation.

I would prob just go for a finger in the bum. Stimulation is the way forward.

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
MissBC said:
hmmmmmmmmm may have a look later in boots or H&B

thanks
i think thats the psyllium husk i mentioned earlier, its in boots and h&b, ive just checked on the label of my tub and its...

prot 0%

carbs 0%

fat 0%

fibre 98%

and 2% of something else i guess.

·
Routine is the enemy
2,044 Posts
eat a big bowl of All Bran, just be careful it's pretty potent, i wouldn't eat it every day. a big bowl has about 50g of fibre

i didn't **** for almost a week after a combination of codeine and only eating eggs.

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
God said:
Really is great stuff. You can completely dissolve around 10g of fibre in a glass of water and is tasteless. To get the same amount of fibre from psyllium husks, you would have to have a pretty nasty shake!

Found it online - http://www.boots.com/en/Benefiber-Powder-245g_46642/
I think i might look at that myself then cos tbh psyllium husk tastes like pond water at best. thanks. :thumbup1:

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
God said:
Really is great stuff. You can completely dissolve around 10g of fibre in a glass of water and is tasteless. To get the same amount of fibre from psyllium husks, you would have to have a pretty nasty shake!

Found it online - http://www.boots.com/en/Benefiber-Powder-245g_46642/
awesome thanks, il get some after cardio today :D

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.