UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Need ££ for AAS, please donate.....
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since the other thread was destroyed by a certain member I'm taking it upon myself to create a new one. Let me stress that this thread is not a hub for self promotion and is strictly images only. Any behaviour that is outlined in bold will be reported as spam and subsequently removed, hopefully anyway, wish I was a mod now. :lol:

I'll get the ball rolling with my all time favourite Marissa Inda, love this woman's physique and she is also a world class powerlifter.

View attachment IMG_1195.JPG

View attachment IMG_1196.PNG

View attachment IMG_1197.JPG

View attachment IMG_1198.JPG

View attachment IMG_1199.JPG

Enjoy the thread guys, and please don't ruin it. (You know who you are). :)

Attachments

·
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You beaut you :lol: ...

Got some photos that I will attempt to load tonight. My internet is so throttled at home

Lets hope this thread stays intact :whistling:
Looking forward to it. :thumbup1:

·
UK-M Moderator
10,705 Posts
So since the other thread was destroyed by a certain member I'm taking it upon myself to create a new one. Let me stress that this thread is not a hub for self promotion and is strictly images only. Any behaviour that is outlined in bold will be reported as spam and subsequently removed, hopefully anyway, wish I was a mod now. :lol:

I'll get the ball rolling with my all time favourite Marissa Inda, love this woman's physique and she is also a world class powerlifter.

Enjoy the thread guys, and please don't ruin it. (You know who you are). :)
Am having a think about what to do with the other thread - technically no rules have been broken, but a certain members posting did kind of ruin it. Food for thought.

That aside, this second thread is a good idea, and I will mod this thread with your request in mind for it not to be a place for self promotion, and will delete any posts with that focus.

Tasteful pics appreciating the athletic female form only please guys and gals - and ideally lots of them :thumbup1:

·
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Am having a think about what to do with the other thread - technically no rules have been broken, but a certain members posting did kind of ruin it. Food for thought.

That aside, this second thread is a good idea, and I will mod this thread with your request in mind for it not to be a place for self promotion, and will delete any posts with that focus.

Tasteful pics appreciating the athletic female form only please guys and gals - and ideally lots of them :thumbup1:
Cheers mate, much appreciated. :thumb

·
Newbie Trainer
357 Posts
Lets also try to keep the thread on track guys, no more stupid posts or pictures please, serious posts of female fitness models/bodybuilders only if you can manage it. :)
Hey man, I know I'm probably on a sticky wicket trying to debate stupidity levels in any of my posts but the last one actually WAS serious. the gist being, how much is too much, where do you personally draw the line mass and androgen use wise.

I will however reflect upon my actions and try not to dick up your thread with irrelevant irreverence. soz

·
12,434 Posts
Hey man, I know I'm probably on a sticky wicket trying to debate stupidity levels in any of my posts but the last one actually WAS serious. the gist being, how much is too much, where do you personally draw the line mass and androgen use wise.

I will however reflect upon my actions and try not to dick up your thread with irrelevant irreverence. soz
No worries mate, was not aimed at anyone directly. As for whether what is too much that is for the female in question to decide, it's their body and if they deem the risks to be worth the rewards then power to them IMO.

Personally I prefer the leaner fitness model look for women as it still displays a certain sense of femininity to me that I find appealing, but at the end of the day I can appreciate a woman that has achieved the goals she has set for herself in developing a solid physique regardless of whether I find it attractive or not and admire the image of strength that comes with it.

Only unfortunate thing is a lot of the women that take it to the extreme will suffer a lot of negative side effects in later life, one of the reasons I personally wouldn't recommend it or promote it but as stated can respect an individuals decision regardless. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
357 Posts
No worries mate, was not aimed at anyone directly. As for whether what is too much that is for the female in question to decide, it's their body and if they deem the risks to be worth the rewards then power to them IMO.

Personally I prefer the leaner fitness model look for women as it still displays a certain sense of femininity to me that I find appealing, but the end of the day I can appreciate a woman that has achieved the goals she has set for herself in developing a solid physique regardless of whether I find it attractive or not and admire the image of strength that comes with it.

Only unfortunate thing is a lot of the women that take it to the extreme will suffer a lot of negative side effects in later life, one of the reasons I personally wouldn't recommend it or promote it but as stated can respect an individuals decision regardless. :)
Just to clarify for any ladies reading when I said 'where do you draw the line ' I was speaking to what ones preference might be as a casual discreet observer , I certainly wasn't advocating it's mine or anyone else's business to tell a person how they should look # body sovereignty

And I agree , being 14 1/2 stone, lean ( and hella strong) at five foot four is pretty damned impressive, but no doubt the Russian lady may face health issues down the road sadly.

·
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just to clarify for any ladies reading when I said 'where do you draw the line ' I was speaking to what ones preference might be as a casual discreet observer , I certainly wasn't advocating it's mine or anyone else's business to tell a person how they should look # body sovereignty

And I agree , being 14 1/2 stone, lean ( and hella strong) at five foot four is pretty damned impressive, but no doubt the Russian lady may face health issues down the road sadly.
Out of likes but would agree 100% mate, it goes without question.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts