UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*warning this is a tiny bit graphic*

When I wake up in the morning I feel a bit sick, I need to wee but not poo. Once I've eaten breakfast though it seems to kickstart my bowels and it takes a fair few attempts to clear me out. Its not a problem on non training days but I train at 7am so it tends to interrupt my training somewhat!! I'm fine later on in the day though.

Any ideas? Where have I got the idea there isn't enough fibre in my diet from?

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Robbie said:
*warning this is a tiny bit graphic*

When I wake up in the morning I feel a bit sick, I need to wee but not poo. Once I've eaten breakfast though it seems to kickstart my bowels and it takes a fair few attempts to clear me out. Its not a problem on non training days but I train at 7am so it tends to interrupt my training somewhat!! I'm fine later on in the day though.

Any ideas? Where have I got the idea there isn't enough fibre in my diet from?
If you havnt got enough fibre in your diet your poo's come out like a firing squad letting rip.

Having good fibre in your diet your poo's will come out a solid lump, 2 wipes and offski.

I tend to pee first, have brekki, then as im up and about walking back and forth doing stuff before work i take a dump, then shower, get changed and out the door.

Try taking some firbe tabs dude, see if it helps.

Geo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts